• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Northern Hemishpere Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Have seen footage of the incident. A complete accident with absolutely no blame for the tackler. But as bad as I have seen on a rugby field, I hope I am wrong with all my heart but it looks like a serious life altering injury. Fingers crossed.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Very strong rumours that the new sponsor of the pro 12 is Guinness which is excellent news for the league's profile. Now we just need the Welsh to get their shit together and stop squabbling like a bunch of pre pubescent girls.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Have seen footage of the incident. A complete accident with absolutely no blame for the tackler. But as bad as I have seen on a rugby field, I hope I am wrong with all my heart but it looks like a serious life altering injury. Fingers crossed.

Hey Paddy, any news on the injury and how serious it turned out to be? Hoping it wasn't as bad as predicted.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Still silence out of the Nigels who have taken over the running of European club rugby, and threaten the stability of the game worldwide. So far, the rumours are that the people who ran the Heineken cup are going to remain in charge, thank goodness, even though they have faced dogs abuse from these half wits over the last eighteen months. The Nigels can't find anyone to sponsor their new super duper cup and the French broadcaster is getting the rights for it all, if it actually happens, for 10% of what they paid for the Heineken cup.

It could work well for the Celt Italians because they are guaranteed the first £20 million and it doesn't look as though the Nigels are going to make much more. But it is looking like a dogs breakfast as a lot of people predicted it would.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
The Nigels have finally released the fixtures for the first two rounds of the Super Dooper Cup with Knobs on ( but not many sponsors and no TV partner in France).

Predictably, Twickenham will host the final in May, we are all waiting with bated breath for the Nigels decision that for reasons of 'MERIT' Twickers will host the final every year. The whole business is a complete cluster f'ck but the compliant press are completely oblivious, I suspect the Nigels have incriminating photos.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
Don't know if any of you have picked up that the English clubs have voted through a substantial increase in their salary cap. It will include a second 'marquee' player who is outside the £5.5 million cap altogether. It is going to make it even harder to keep SH players at home after the RWC, I would suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.