• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC 2017 Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Howdy all,

once again we are keen for people to help us cover the NRC this year. If you are keen to write match reviews, or have a decent camera and want to snap photos, then let us know.

We are generally covered in Melbourne (right guys)?

Canberra only have Steve wants to share.

QLD we should be good generally.

WA we had a writer and photographer, but back up can be handy.

NSW is probably the big need. Now the draw is out can you have a look and see what you will be able to assist with? Even if it's writing the match review from the Fox Feed.

Likewise we'd love a Fiji 'correspondent'. You won't get a trip to Fiji out of it but if you can cover their home games via the FOx Feed, that would be great.

Once again the GAGR correspondent for each game will be choosing the Man of the Match/3-2-1 for that game, for the ARU.

Media access can be organised if required.

Cheers

Reg

T

TOCC

I'd love to support in the photography stakes for NSW and will apply, but moving all the games to the north side of the city will make it a bit difficult to get to though, so will just have to play it week by week.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Likewise I need to take it week by week but looks like I may be following the NW Rams. Not sure how I will go not being familiar with names and faces, but will look to help where I can.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hey everyone, we are looking for anyone is able to cover some games for us this weekend? Just means writing a basic match review (as per the ones on our front page) and picking the 3-2-1s for the best three players (ARU use these for their overall NRC PLayer of the YEar).

We need reviewers for:

Rays v Rising (Saturday @ 1pm)
Fiji v Eagles (Saurday @ 3pm)
Brisbane v Canberra (Saturday @ 1pm).

You obviously don't have to be at the game, rather just do it off the fox feed/ broadcast.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
Hey everyone, we are looking for anyone is able to cover some games for us this weekend? Just means writing a basic match review (as per the ones on our front page) and picking the 3-2-1s for the best three players (ARU use these for their overall NRC PLayer of the YEar).

We need reviewers for:

Rays v Rising (Saturday @ 1pm)
Fiji v Eagles (Saurday @ 3pm)
Brisbane v Canberra (Saturday @ 1pm).

You obviously don't have to be at the game, rather just do it off the fox feed/ broadcast.

im available for the saturday games

T

TOCC

depends where you live..

But on that, i've never understood why companies geo-block to regions where broadcasters haven't picked up the broadcast rights

Status
Not open for further replies.