• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rnd 5: Melbourne Rising vs Greater Sydney Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Big Rams scrum from 5m out.

Pushover try!

21-26

@59 mins

.... and my stream craps out...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rams pack with their 1 Super Rugby player just demolished the Rising pack of 6 Super Rugby players in the scrum.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Turnover. Penalty Rising. All over

Tough result for the Rams.

Melbourne rising from the dead.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Dear Jim Williams,

Three FUCKING GAMES!!! This is third game where Ayoub inability to convert a goddamn try from anywhere but from practically in front has fucked us. Do you see the issue here? Un-fucking believable.

Had to get that off my chest.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Bad luck to Rams, really deserved to win that.

Having said that really pumped that Rising stole it at the death. Loved Pom Simona's work in the commentary box.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Watched the last 20 mins and saw RAMS score a cracking try to go to a 37 - 21 lead with 12 minutes to go and I was thinking RAMS have just won their first game....but nope Rising never say never.....

Pity as RAMS players stood up today....pack was very strong and at times had a much better and slicker passing game.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
the Rising looked like a team who thought all they needed to do was turn up. adding the 6 or 7 who haven't played much, coupled with the bye, really messed up the continuity. also the Rebels contingent probably really scared by O'brien's efforts earlier in the year at AAMI:rolleyes:

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Saw the second half only. Rams were unlucky to lose that.

Holloway is a very special player. Will go far. Meehan had a shocker in the second half. How was he in the first stanza?

O'Brien again had some strange decisions, not least in my view the last penalty to the Rising. Thought it should have been a clear cut penalty to the Rams.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Saw the second half only. Rams were unlucky to lose that.

Holloway is a very special player. Will go far. Meehan had a shocker in the second half. How was he in the first stanza?

O'Brien again had some strange decisions, not least in my view the last penalty to the Rising. Thought it should have been a clear cut penalty to the Rams.

O'Briens calls were very much a flip of a coin. At times I was utterly lost trying to understand many of his rulings. Very erratic. Turned out to be a good game despite his involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.