• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC round 1: NSW Country Eagles vs Sydney @ Dubbo - Saturday 31 August 2019

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Y
I see the NRC as a competition to see how players fare in a stiffer comp than club level. He's been through schoolboys and under 20s and is only 19. I remember the same was said of Harrison last year and he seems much improved this year
yes and I remember Harrison’s first nrc game which was absolutely dreadful but to his credit he improved over that nrc season and yesterday had a very good game. Joey will be better for the experience so be interesting to see where he goes from here as yes he did not have a great game. But you don’t develop players by not playing them - Mack mason and tahs classic example of that.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
100% the only way to improve young playmakers is through game-time, you don't learn game control by running moves on the training paddock. Give him the exposure, accelerate his development by giving him a taste of the speed and physicality which is required to take the next step.