• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Round 3 - Western Sydney Rams v Perth Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Poor kickoff communication by the Rams, Rasolea grabs ball and Spirit in a few phases later. 16-22 after 32 mins.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Pfitzy and I keeping the female touchy on this side on her toes. She'll have to struggle on without us in the second half.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Penalty to Spirit, high tackle by Lolohea on Roos, 23m out from the Rams line. Spirit go for a scrum.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Spirit over next to the posts, should be 16-30 at HT. Skelton well off the pace even at this level.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
We're back. Nice pass from Meakes puts the Spirit 30m upfield, but the Rams work their way back into the Spirit 22.

Are you here, WCR?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Rams scrum after an injury break, Rams 15 drops the ball in a tackle. Opportunity wasted.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Spirit 9 off, 21 on after 12 mins. Spirit bugger up an exit, Rams lineout on Spirit 22m.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Good structures from the Spirit, look so much better off the ball. Rams rake off. Lineout 6m out, Rams clear to their 10m line.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Spirit over next to the posts, should be 16-30 at HT. Skelton well off the pace even at this level.
Yep just reconfirmed seeing Skelton in this game how he is so not test standard - and this game I would argue not even Super Rugby standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.