• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC round 4 Rays vs Qld Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was a close game for the first half, Rays had most of the ball. Very windy conditions in Sydney today, and it's quite hot as well.

Rays scored first and then kicked a penalty to go 10 - 0, before Country hit back twice for a 14 - 10 lead. Rays struck back soon after to take a 17 - 14 lead before a period of no scoring. Rays looked good to take that lead into half time, but Country scored on the stroke of half time to take a 19 - 17 lead into the break.

Second half was all Country, outscoring the Rays 31 - 7 to win easily 50 - 24 and never looking troubled. Country was a class above and it showed in the second half.

On defence, Country had fantastic line speed, getting aggressively off their line, often employing a shooter to good success.

Paia'ua looked good and bagged a hatrick, but F'Sauti was huge again, with seemingly spiders on him all afternoon. Timu looks like he has some potential as well.

Good to see Lane running around at 10 again on TV as well.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
^^^^thanks for that.
Stupidly, I decided to watch the live stream instead of going out there.
The live stream was a debacle of note.
Despite trying to log on 30 minutes early, I got less than a minutes vision, and maybe 30 minutes of audio.
Thanks for nothing News/Foxtel..........

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
ILTW, I have no difficulty at all with the Fox streaming so long as my ISP is operating at a decent speed. Never had an issue of not being able to log on to the site or with losing picture.

What annoys the fuck out of me is that when I connected IINET about three years ago, I was getting around 50 Mb/s download and that stayed around that speed until just recently. Now I'm lucky to be getting 5 - 10 Mb/s and sometimes less. It could be a problem with network overload but I suspect it might be happening to force me onto another, dearer package. Anyone else have those problems?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
II don't have a clue about download speeds, I just know when it works and when it doesn't.
When I gave up with about 20 to go, I live streamed something else with no issues at all.
I'll give it one more go.

Status
Not open for further replies.