• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Myers

Frank Row (1)
You would have to think Views 9, Will Grant is looking very good for the GPS ones position. His speed, pass and energy in the game is just far above that of Dylan Dowling (Joeys 9). Dowlings composure is impressive but I think the right choice is Grant, what a talent

KicknChase

Stan Wickham (3)
Crazy game at View, Riverview played tremendously to smash a strong New team 43-17. At one point in the 2nd half View had 3 players on yellow cards at the same time, All for deliberate knock-downs which I would like to see again. Dom Easy played a terrific game as did Grant, Bell and Rorke. Great team performance. Interesting result that would make the GPS alert of View

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Where are you Quick Hands?

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk
HB, our 1st are clearly on the ropes after a brilliant start to the season. They seem to have lost speed, direction and momentum. For New supporters a 5th place through a win over Shore is the best we can now hope for. Maybe, they have watched far too many Wallabies DVD"s.

One eyed pirate

Ward Prentice (10)
1sts- Kings Win 59-12
2nds - Shore win 13-10
3rds- Kings win 34-0

The Kings 2nds would be disappointed-they were one dimensional in attack. Shore 1's stuck with Kings for about 15mins but from there Kings dominated, scored 50 points to nil and then replaced 7 players. Didn't see Minogue and hope he is back soon.
Last year, Kings had some super stars (pietsch went straight into the Aust 7s side) but I think they were lacking in 2 key positions. This year's side doesn't appear to have as many super stars but is more solid across all positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Crazy game at View, Riverview played tremendously to smash a strong New team 43-17. At one point in the 2nd half View had 3 players on yellow cards all for deliberate knock-downs some of which I would like to see again. Dom Easy played a terrific game as did Grant and Rorke. Great team performance. Interesting result that would make the other GPS alert of View

Once again we see that trials are trials and don't rate a rats arse in the AAGPS championship predictions .... nor can they be used to to prop up any other fanciful suggestions that the CAS-O-PHILES trotted out during the interminable preseasons trials

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Where are you Quick Hands?

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Just returned from an equally depressing afternoon at the SFS.

I thought that New would win today, but I'm not particuarly surprised that they lost. You'll note in the season preview I expected them to finish mid table at best. Possibly fighting it out for the wooden spoon after today as it's hard to see them beating Kings, Joeys or Scots.

Status
Not open for further replies.