• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ticklish Tackler

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey Gentlemen (and ladies!),

Given Kings have more domassi 1st XV representatives, I think they will cume on top of the view boys this weekend in a physical sense. However, the view boys I believe have more tikka, and will want it more especially in front of a home crowd. But hey, that's just my insight.

Cheers
The Ticklish Tackler

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I’ve head rhey sing something similar at the end of the sports assembly
Sub Tuum. An ancient Latin hymn/prayer to Our Lady who watch’s over the College. Very Marist. Sung with gusto to celebrate success. The 2019 assembly was amazing when Joeys won the Golden triple crown (my term that was used in the Wallaby broadcast that evening).

Last edited:

Unusual Running Style

Bob McCowan (2)
Excited for a great incoming weekend of footy followed by few doozy Cold ones. Be there or be square. All these young kids need to wake up to themselves and stop taking the Mickey.
Riverview-Kings Predictions. Riverview 2+ Thomas the Tank engine Hartman, Boston Fuckmefanua Anytime tryscorer and Angus Phillips post match Burger Feast at KFC paying $12 absolute stunner of a bet.

Good luck to everyone.

my newington 1xv predicted line up 2024

1.aart linley
2. dylan simmons
3.zac dahennin
4. tom edwards (c)
5. willam donnelley
6. jack ennis
7. jackson marsh
8.toby webb
9.rhys bhatia
10.jack roberts
11.lucas hammer
12.ash thomas
13.james rogers
14.willam tatafu
15. billy hayward(vc) (goal kicker)
Hi andrew, i completely agree with this list.
Heard the name billy hayward, and suspect he will be playing in the NRL for the dolphins(phins up) as soon as he turns 18.

#go billy

Special school finished early? A bit of banter is fun but the inane drivel today is pathetic. Mum and dads hard earned being well spent …
I couldnt agree with you any more 'Backintheolddays', this is pathetic!!
1690433305711.png

Snowy Mountains

Frank Nicholson (4)
Been thinking who will be GPS 1s Halfback next year? Thoughts? A few contenders for me

Geoff Hughes (S)
Max Patterson (S)
Darcy Brown (J)
Matt Smith (K)
Angus Grover (I)
Ed Carter (I)

Backline identical to this year minus henry james

with the right coaching scots have the ability to be unstoppable next year
With the right coaching...... This is the issue. Have a look at Scots over the last 5/6 years, some of the best names in schoolboy rugby and Thye couldn't put it together. Thye have had another poor season and still won't look to drop big names. Would love to look at the stats, some very obvious decisions need to be made.

Aagpsglory

Allen Oxlade (6)
Coaches are not usually talked about on this forum but an upcoming coach that will dominate the comps in the next few year i think will be John Newey. Thoughts?

TAP
Haven't heard too much about him but he has some great ideas as a coach with him also teaching Chemistry and Mathematics. He actually teaches my son in year 9 and he believes he is a good teacher with great mottos.

AG

Conor Dempsey

Bob McCowan (2)
Last weekend I had the great privilege of going out to watch the Scotts vs Riverview first and seconds game, this is my late report on it:

2nds game was a great game Scotts pulled away with the win at the end, one player that stood out to me was Jeremy Newton who was on the wing matched up with Saliva and held his ground well, maybe a position in firsts next year for him?

And the 1st game was Riverview's game from the start, Leon Mason BUNTON jamming people every run and the backline chemistry was on display with some class footy.

Vai a Riva

Stan Wickham (3)
Last weekend I had the great privilege of going out to watch the Scotts vs Riverview first and seconds game, this is my late report on it:

2nds game was a great game Scotts pulled away with the win at the end, one player that stood out to me was Jeremy Newton who was on the wing matched up with Saliva and held his ground well, maybe a position in firsts next year for him?

And the 1st game was Riverview's game from the start, Leon Mason BUNTON jamming people every run and the backline chemistry was on display with some class footy.
Despite the fact you and all the other Riverview boys seem to be spending more time on here than in class, you make some somewhat decent points. Here is what I thought of the game:

1. Scot's were outmuscled and did not have the enthusiasm after that first 10 minutes that SIC did. As a result, the View boys capitalised and piled on the points as seen on the scorecard.

2. As mentioned by many others on this thread, Scots relied purely on individual brilliance and despite the efforts from Jacques and Brial, it wasn't enough. Perhaps putting in Max Donohoe(2nd XV Inside Centre) would lighten the load for the other stars on the team.

Overall, the View boys looked more in tune and simply were more desperate. That's all it came down to.

Aagpsglory

Allen Oxlade (6)
Despite the fact you and all the other Riverview boys seem to be spending more time on here than in class, you make some somewhat decent points. Here is what I thought of the game:

1. Scot's were outmuscled and did not have the enthusiasm after that first 10 minutes that SIC did. As a result, the View boys capitalised and piled on the points as seen on the scorecard.

2. As mentioned by many others on this thread, Scots relied purely on individual brilliance and despite the efforts from Jacques and Brial, it wasn't enough. Perhaps putting in Max Donohoe(2nd XV Inside Centre) would lighten the load for the other stars on the team.

Overall, the View boys looked more in tune and simply were more desperate. That's all it came down to.
Gonna have to agree with you here, Max Donohoe is a great talent and will surely have a shot at ones for scots next year? He has got great ball skills but might lack the size to compete with the 1XV style of Rugby!

Conor Dempsey

Bob McCowan (2)

Thanks great to see your agree with me Tim Tickle. I also agree with all the points you put out there :p

The Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.