• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
Mate you are Dreaming

This is the proper team

1. Tom Duddy (S)
2. Angus Phillips (I)
3. Shaquielle Mitchell (N)
4. Hamish Long (I)
5. Bailey Bartlett (S)
6. Johannes Logan (J)
7. Shea Berry (I)
8. Dom Cabot (SHORE)
9. Ignatuis Houston (J)
10. Edward Gacey (J)
11. Digby Lees (K)
12. Rusty Taylor (S)
13. Dan Shannon (I)
14. Benjamin Bousie (I)
15. Harry Lounges (E)
ahhhhhhh Bailey Bartlett is year 7 at Scots.....:) best of luck to all the boys with 2 weeks to go and especially the year 12 boys who will play there last two games ever of schoolboy rugby.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
OK, I am re-opening the thread.
Zero tolerance - I don't care if you've been here for years or hours, posting outside the rules will be heavily sanctioned.
This thread creates more than 90% of all the problems from a moderation point of view across the entire site. I am not making this up.
That does not reflect particularly well on on current or old boys of GPS schools.
Most of the people who run this site want it gone permanently. I am not making that up either.
Fuck around, and it will be.

Bob Peters

Frank Nicholson (4)
Joeys 1st XV vs Riverview
  1. Gordon Durie
  2. Charlie O’Kane
  3. James Winters
  4. Joe Mangelsdorf
  5. Arthur Greer
  6. Eamon Doyle
  7. Pat Young
  8. Justice Taumoepeau
  9. Hwi Sharples (c)
  10. Ben Playford
  11. Caleb Murphy
  12. Oscar Jorgensen
  13. Patrick Broe
  14. Ethan Tombs
  15. Ben Chick
COACHES: Greg Thompson / Rob Hahn

Team unchanged for the third consecutive week.

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
3rd XV Round 6 – 5 August
It’s the second-last round of the 3rd XV competition this week, and Scots already have one hand on the Col Windon Shield. They remain undefeated after five rounds, one win clear of Grammar with all the other teams further back. A win this week against High guarantees Scots at least a share of the premiership.
Grammar play a must-win game against Kings this week, and if they can win that they will go into the final round of the competition against Scots, playing for a share of the premiership. What a match that would be.
Still there is plenty of interest this week in Joeys v Riverview at Hunters Hill and Shore travel to Armidale to play TAS, who will be very pleased to be playing at home for their final match of the competition.

Grammar 1st XV v Kings 3rd XV
Definitely Match of the Round this week. Grammar need to win it to have any chance of sharing the premiership, while Kings would be looking to stop them after a close loss to Riverview last round. Grammar would still be lamenting their loss to Shore, who Kings defeated a couple of weeks ago. So, this match is dangerous for Grammar with Kings quite capable of causing the upset at Rushcutters Bay. I think with the premiership on the line, home field advantage and vocal home crowd support, Grammar will rise to the occasion and can record a narrow win, but it is certain to be a cracker of a game that could go either way. It’s an early 11:00am kick off at Weigall so don’t miss it.
Grammar by 2.

High 1st XV v Scots 3rd XV
This is the final competition match for High as they played their round 7 clash against TAS earlier in the year. Scots need to win this match at Centennial Park to guarantee at least as share of the premiership and they would be favoured to do this. I expect that High will put up a good effort as they have the whole season, but that Scots will win and continue their march to their first 3rd XV premiership since 2014.
Scots by 10.

Joeys 3rd XV v Riverview 3rd XV
Both Joeys and Riverview have had two losses so far in the competition, but that will not lessen the importance of this fixture as both teams will be very keen to win the match against their long term rivals. Both are coming off good wins last round, and with all open grades of Joeys v Riverview at Hunters Hill, you can expect a large crowd and plenty of excitement in the match. I will definitely be there for an on-the-spot INP report, and as you would expect I am predicting Joeys by a converted try on full time.
Joeys by 7.

TAS 1st XV v Shore 3rd XV
TAS will be very happy to be playing their final competition match at home with all the travel they have been doing recently. Shore travel to Armidale for what should be a good contest even though neither team can figure in the premiership this year. Shore had a loss to undefeated Scots last week, but should be strong enough to overcome TAS who are coming off a loss at Hunters Hill last round.
Shore by 10

INP

bullocks

Ward Prentice (10)
Dusk
Thought you are a Newington man. tipping Shore this week. Why ?
I tipped kings against View last week.
Enjoy the games

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Dusk
Thought you are a Newington man. tipping Shore this week. Why ?
I tipped kings against View last week.
Enjoy the games
I Hope Newington prove me wrong but can't see them beating Shore after recent performances. With a full-strength team, I'd tip new over shore though. I haven't seen the team list yet but if it's the same as last week then i'm still going to tip Shore.

bullocks

Ward Prentice (10)
Fair call Dusk. Unfortunately, even the most harden Black and White supporters are a bit off this team at the moment. As mentioned, their last couple of performances ( especially the game against Scots before the break when they still had a chance of playing for a premiership ) have been below par for a team that most had in their top half of the table. They've lost a lot of go forward if Ata does not play but still should not be leaking that many points in the backs. Anyway, hope for them and their supporters they finish strong against Shore and Scots ( I believe this game is the big fair day at New ? Seem to lift for that day ).
Hope View beat Joeys but at full strength Joeys might get the chocolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.