• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Chairman

Alex Ross (28)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Lost to a team that are favourites to finish bottom. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Best for Shore: 2, 4, 10, 15
Best for Ignatius: 1, 9, 11

rugbyAU

Arch Winning (36)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Unfortunately I think this was the year for shore if there was one

rockstar

Herbert Moran (7)
Right well thats my hopes and dreams crushed for another year. Nonetheless, well played Ignatius in what was a dogfight. Far better kicking and passing gave them the edge in the end. Shore looked completely devoid of energy and just lost the hunger towards the end of the game. Shore tried playing an expansive game in conditions that didn’t suit, while Ignatius played compact which helped the much more. I guess there is always next year.

Gracious comments in defeat Chairman. There is not enough of that these days. Respect.