• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

bullocks

Ward Prentice (10)
GPS Pedictions 2024 :

View/Scots shared premiership
Joeys
Shore
Kings
New

View and Scots will share the premiership. Shore may go higher but Joeys have the history. Kings will fall and New will fail to impress again if they don't get the formula correct.

The Chairman

Johnnie Wallace (23)
They're just like the waratahs, pre-season favorites as always!
King’s and Joey’s are weakened, Newington dont look threatening with Scots the main challenger. Le Maitre, Mackellar and others in their final year (and what should by logic be the best) the introduction of Bassingthwaighte and tonnes of GPS, Gen Blue, U16 Waratah and U16 Australian representatives.

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)
King’s and Joey’s are weakened, Newington dont look threatening with Scots the main challenger. Le Maitre, Mackellar and others in their final year (and what should by logic be the best) the introduction of Bassingthwaighte and tonnes of GPS, Gen Blue, U16 Waratah and U16 Australian
Chairman of what? RA perhaps? Your judgment seems to be on par with his at least.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
King’s and Joey’s are weakened, Newington dont look threatening with Scots the main challenger. Le Maitre, Mackellar and others in their final year (and what should by logic be the best) the introduction of Bassingthwaighte and tonnes of GPS, Gen Blue, U16 Waratah and U16 Australian representatives.
Don't worry buddy I believe you.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Except Newington weren't pre-season favourites. Let me know when you can differentiate the two.
Are Shore pre-season favourites?, according to some maybe, but realistically it's Scots.

But anyway, New rugby is in a hole

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Are Shore pre-season favourites?, according to some maybe, but realistically it's Scots.

But anyway, New rugby is in a hole
Have you read the last 2 pages of this forum? By all remarks, Shore is flying ahead of everyone and are the "ONLY team" that can compete with Scots. Sounds to me that they are the pre-season favourites along with Scots so anything less than 2nd place should be a disappointment.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Have you read the last 2 pages of this forum? By all remarks, Shore is flying ahead of everyone and are the "ONLY team" that can compete with Scots. Sounds to me that they are the pre-season favourites along with Scots so anything less than 2nd place should be a disappointment.
As a shore supporter I think SHORE will do very well and have a solid chance against the rest of the teams. My only concern is how in the past 2 years the difference between them playing at home and at other schools is very big. My personal opinion is shore will be the hardest team to beat in the whole GPS competition when playing at home. Let me know if you think otherwise.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
As a shore supporter I think SHORE will do very well and have a solid chance against the rest of the teams. My only concern is how in the past 2 years the difference between them playing at home and at other schools is very big. My personal opinion is shore will be the hardest team to beat in the whole GPS competition when playing at home. Let me know if you think otherwise.
Would have thought Joey would be the hardest but time will tell.