• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Riverview 1sts vs St Pats 1sts

1. Conor Barnes
2. Oliver Barker
3. Nathan Kelly
4. Tom Cutler
5. Harry Rourke
6. Xavier May
7. Jack Dempsey
8. Mitch Whiteley
9. Mike Kennedy/Charlie Freeman
10. Jackson Bird
11. Charlie Freeman/Mike Kennedy
12. Sam Gerrey-Burgess
13. Jack Redden
14. Bill Freeman
15. Jack Robertson

How are these three kids progressing since last year? They were freaks last year, have they got even better?

After coming 2nd in the 7's comp at Scots, will View have a decent backline this year?

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Shore 1st XV to play Oakhill away this weekend:

1. David McCathie
2. Jackson Fitzpatrick
3. Jack Robertson
4. James Winton
5. Jum Woodhill
6. Ben Madgwick
7. Nick Wubben
8. Patrick Fishburn
9. Angus Pulver
10. Jack Clancy
11. Bart Rollins
12. Steane Davies
13. Rob Arnold
14. Charlie Oldham
15. Nick Clancy

The backline seems to be gelling together quite smoothly, and I see good things for it this season if it can remain without injuries. On the other hand, the forward pack is crippled by injuries at the moment with Doug Streeter (1sts), Calum Buckling (1sts), Nick Fletcher (1sts), James Rickard (1sts) and Angus Cooke (1sts / 2nds) unable to play this week. As a result, it'll be a bit of a battle in the forwards but I believe Shore could take it by 10 or so points if it can hold its own within the forwards.

F

fernando

Shore 1st XV to play Oakhill away this weekend:

1. David McCathie
2. Jackson Fitzpatrick
3. Jack Robertson
4. James Winton
5. Jum Woodhill
6. Ben Madgwick
7. Nick Wubben
8. Patrick Fishburn
9. Angus Pulver
10. Jack Clancy
11. Bart Rollins
12. Steane Davies
13. Rob Arnold
14. Charlie Oldham
15. Nick Clancy

The backline seems to be gelling together quite smoothly, and I see good things for it this season if it can remain without injuries. On the other hand, the forward pack is crippled by injuries at the moment with Doug Streeter (1sts), Calum Buckling (1sts), Nick Fletcher (1sts), James Rickard (1sts) and Angus Cooke (1sts / 2nds) unable to play this week. As a result, it'll be a bit of a battle in the forwards but I believe Shore could take it by 10 or so points if it can hold its own within the forwards.[/quote
how are the clancy twins and jum woodhill looking, arnt they in year 10 ?

RugbyTears

Chris McKivat (8)
Any feedback on Newington vs. Kinross?
According to Kinross newletter, 29-29 draw ! Not sure how much you can read into this. But this Kinross outfit is pretty good but I suspect Newington probably got taken by surprise - first run of the season etc

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
According to Kinross newletter, 29-29 draw ! Not sure how much you can read into this. But this Kinross outfit is pretty good but I suspect Newington probably got taken by surprise - first run of the season etc

Thanks RT! probably know a lot more after the trial against Kings this weekend! Anyone want to make a prediction?

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Thanks RT! probably know a lot more after the trial against Kings this weekend! Anyone want to make a prediction?

Both teams are chock full of rep and ARU squad players - some scintilating backs with Kings probably having the edge with Tulloch, Foketi, Jones et al. Game will be won in the forwards though with New probably having the the bigger pack but Kings having the more mobile one. Will most likely end up a pretty tight contest unless one of them gets away to a very quick and decisive start.

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
Both teams are chock full of rep and ARU squad players - some scintilating backs with Kings probably having the edge with Tulloch, Foketi, Jones et al. Game will be won in the forwards though with New probably having the the bigger pack but Kings having the more mobile one. Will most likely end up a pretty tight contest unless one of them gets away to a very quick and decisive start.

Anyone have line ups for this game?

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
This New team was put up some time ago.... Don't know how accurate it mirrors the team that played Kinross last weekend.

New line up
1. Ahosivi​
2. Vea​
3. Pryor-lees?​
4. Cannell/??​
5. Prassas??​
6. ??​
7. Morris​
8. Vasilis​
9. Lussick/Hood/Vianellos/Reiji​
10. Lussick/Ellis​
11. ??​
12. Moeroa​
13. Milne/Vlahos??​
14. Vlahos​
15. Pople/Hood​

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Rumoured Kings team to play Stannies in the first GPS trial tomorrow May 12th :
1...Lucas Bateman
2...Nick Reid
3...Eddie Jin
4...Mathew Mateson
5... Lachlan Camp
6...Jack McCallum
7... Harry Randle
8... Liam Moylan
8... Andrew Ferris
10...Corey Tulloch
11...Will Davies
12... David Konstantopoulos
13... Lalaki Foketi
14...Harry Jones
15...Max Wylie

A very young inexperienced side in terms of Open GPS rugby but brimming with talent

This was apparently Kings line up against Stannies...I assume that it will be pretty similar given their big win in that game but probably likely to be some changes..others may know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.