• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddo Frog

Ward Prentice (10)
That's so ridiculous, biggest spit in the face for all boys involved in 2011. The boys from that year were punished for old boy mistakes because whoever was in charge was to incompetent or to lazy to control the situation

I agree it wasn't ideal to have last years Firsts play in a junior time slot, but would it help by making the firsts boys this year have to suck it up the same way?

semi

Bob McCowan (2)
changes to the joeys 1sts line-up for this weekend vs riverview. goldie moves into hooker, carolan moves to prop. penisi and o'rien move up from the seconds to fill to voids at 7 and 6, respectively, while captain, murphy, moves to 8. The two injured players are 3. sandell and 6. watts

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
changes to the joeys 1sts line-up for this weekend vs riverview. goldie moves into hooker, carolan moves to prop. penisi and o'rien move up from the seconds to fill to voids at 7 and 6, respectively, while captain, murphy, moves to 8. The two injured players are 3. sandell and 6. watts
Why move Murphy? he had a top game last week?
What about the other positions?

F

fernando

These are trials. They are being tried in different positions.

Maybe Goldie can throw to the lineout better than the other lad - he does most things pretty well.
goldie will not be throwing, carolan will be throwing

S

Scot Brown

Tell me how David Morris and Joey Lussick are going ? I know Joey's Brother Darcy will be joining him next season at Parramatta.

F

fernando

how did the clancy twins go last weekend in first as they are only in year 11

F

Finland Fella

Is Ben Chahoud still at Newington ? Because if he is I figured he'd make the backrow somewhere.

And Alex Vlahos is in his third season of 1stXV rugby - given he's bigger than a block of flats he's gotta be looking to steamroll a few spindly edge dwellers throughout the winter ... the odd kick in behind the behemoths Milne, Moeroa, and Vlahos may be worth consideration, whenever running at them becomes tiresome (and painful).

B

bjulian5225

word around view is that outside centre jack redden is out for this weekend and will be replaced by jack mcpherson the seconds outside... a hard running centre

F

fernando

Is Ben Chahoud still at Newington ? Because if he is I figured he'd make the backrow somewhere.

And Alex Vlahos is in his third season of 1stXV rugby - given he's bigger than a block of flats he's gotta be looking to steamroll a few spindly edge dwellers throughout the winter ... the odd kick in behind the behemoths Milne, Moeroa, and Vlahos may be worth consideration, whenever running at them becomes tiresome (and painful).
yes ben chahoud is still at newington but i dont think he is good enough to make gps.. honestly i dont even think that he was up to 1st's standards last year

B

bjulian5225

there should also be a strong hit out between riverview and joeys fowards in particular the tight 5 ....with oliver barker being rested this week and james honner being pushed into the hooker position... jeremy rudd is looking to be injected into the attack after half time replacing jack robertson at fullback

R

rob waldren

any news on alex lyons from riverview....i could've sworn he was in year 11 last year.
playing in the seconds moving between inside and 5/8 looking at a run at inside for 1sts this weekend. unless i get the call up aye gang

Status
Not open for further replies.