• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
Where was this masterpiece when I was looking for my english belonging related text?

Google JAR Mackellar FF (Folau Fainga'a) - a star that burned brightly but too briefly! Died at 28 years of tuberculosis or pneumonia or some such poxy disease that we take for granted is not going to affect us! Published 28 poems I believe - one for each year of his life - and this one soars!

Cheers, Wreckless :)

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
Google JAR Mackellar FF (Folau Fainga'a) - a star that burned brightly but too briefly! Died at 28 years of tuberculosis or pneumonia or some such poxy disease that we take for granted is not going to affect us! Published 28 poems I believe - one for each year of his life - and this one soars!

Cheers, Wreckless :)

Oh - and BTW : a massive thanks to IS who put me onto this masterpiece! :)

Low to High

Bob McCowan (2)
How are Grammar 16A's going this season?

Beat Shore 16C's last weekend 22-0. Wore them down and forwards in particular played very well. Shore were effected by many injuries but Grammar definitely outdid them with lots of possession and territory. 5-0 was the halftime score.

Also drew 7-7 with Joeys 16C's

Greg Robinson

Bob McCowan (2)
Beat Shore 16C's last weekend 22-0. Wore them down and forwards in particular played very well. Shore were effected by many injuries but Grammar definitely outdid them with lots of possession and territory. 5-0 was the halftime score.

Also drew 7-7 with Joeys 16C's

Were they not the shore b's?
The grammar 16a's also beat new c's by 50+

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Here Here! Any reference to "Football Field : Evening" is worth a "LIKE" at a minimum! Here's the full monty in case anyone is interested! Cheers, Wreckless :)

John Alexander Ross McKellar ( 1904 – 1932 )
It always reminds me of SJC: don't know if there's still a quiet little drink in the shed at the southern end as there was in my day - strictly for parents of course - after which you'd have to walk down the main entrance in at least a half light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wreckless

Bob Loudon (25)
It always reminds me of SJC: don't know if there's still a quiet little drink in the shed at the southern end as there was in my day - strictly for parents of course - after which you'd have to walk down the main entrance in at least a half light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the walk back to the car after the after match, passing Johnson at Stanmore - the battle done, the speeches made - an eerie but somehow comforting quiet over everything! Might take the flask on Sept. 7th and emulate you IS! :) Thanks again! Wreckless

Brainstrust

Watty Friend (18)
Surprised at your wrap on McGregor considering the number of defensive lapses
Having watched the game and then talking to a mate who has a boy in the View side..you are wrong on the View 10..apparently according to the stats he made 1 ineffective tackle attempt and made quite a few on considerably larger opponents throughout the game. His defence has been improving throughout the season as he has gained confidence in contact.

thefencesitter

Allen Oxlade (6)
Am anticipating one or two upsets this weekend, with three contestable matches by all sides.

Predictions

Shore v Kings - Kings will miss a few stars, and hopefully Shore relieve's themselves of their successive losses. Shore win by 7

Joeys v Newington - Deegan to come back firing, perhaps enough for them to win at home. Will really need to step it up from last weekend. Joeys win by 3

Riverview v Scots - Riverview are in a rare patch of form, however unfortunately so are Scots. With Crichton back in and Hunt out, the gold might maintain their stranglehold over the GPS. Scots to win by 8

FootyForever

Stan Wickham (3)
I am really interested about the scots line up this week.. I have heard some rumours, but I don't trust my sources ;) Anyone able to shed some light on the scots line up this week?

GPSrow

Watty Friend (18)
Reminds me of the walk back to the car after the after match, passing Johnson at Stanmore - the battle done, the speeches made - an eerie but somehow comforting quiet over everything! Might take the flask on Sept. 7th and emulate you IS! :) Thanks again! Wreckless

Now Wreckless, we dont want you being Wreckless on BTND now do we?

Rugby from the backrow

Sydney Middleton (9)
Having watched the game and then talking to a mate who has a boy in the View side..you are wrong on the View 10..apparently according to the stats he made 1 ineffective tackle attempt and made quite a few on considerably larger opponents throughout the game. His defence has been improving throughout the season as he has gained confidence in contact.

There must have been two No.10s on the field then because I saw him fall off more than one 1-on-1 tackle on the weekend

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
Sorry I had to go so far back, but my high horse as a rather large turning circle. ( somewhat like some ego's) .
Is the Rugby program going to be more successful than the Cricket Program? ie Messrs Kelly Skelly etal ?
Cheers

I believe I have commented long ago on Messrs Skelly & Kelly and following LG's warning, this is not the place to dredge it up again. There is no et al.

As I commented on the GPS Cricket thread, Scots lost one game, beat the eventual premiers by an innings and lots and were not premiers due to a rule anomaly that has rightly been corrected for next season.

The College, parents and boys believe the whole cricket programme is a success and will yield results for years to come.

Rugby from the backrow

Sydney Middleton (9)
Am anticipating one or two upsets this weekend, with three contestable matches by all sides.

Predictions

Shore v Kings - Kings will miss a few stars, and hopefully Shore relieve's themselves of their successive losses. Shore win by 7

Joeys v Newington - Deegan to come back firing, perhaps enough for them to win at home. Will really need to step it up from last weekend. Joeys win by 3

Riverview v Scots - Riverview are in a rare patch of form, however unfortunately so are Scots. With Crichton back in and Hunt out, the gold might maintain their stranglehold over the GPS. Scots to win by 8

Joeys to win ? You can't knock wishful enthusiasm!

Crichton back from injury? How many weeks have we heard this? I've heard that he will not b back, but I'm usually wrong (especially on this forum)

Jerusalem

Stan Wickham (3)

Predictions

View by 2 in the game of the season

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
I believe I have commented long ago on Messrs Skelly & Kelly and following LG's warning, this is not the place to dredge it up again. There is no et al.

As I commented on the GPS Cricket thread, Scots lost one game, beat the eventual premiers by an innings and lots and were not premiers due to a rule anomaly that has rightly been corrected for next season.

The College, parents and boys believe the whole cricket programme is a success and will yield results for years to come.
And when it doesn't? What then G?

Status
Not open for further replies.