• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Do yourself a favour at BH and check out the 13As game, New are undefeated but it was close with Scots in the first round. New have Mark Bell and David Wilsons (5/8) sons playing Scots have a tall strong inside centre. Also check out the New fullback James Roach he is the national 100m champion big and strong one to watch for the future.
See what you think of the Scots half, too: best pass for a 12 y.o. I've seen

knock on

Herbert Moran (7)
I will put mine up first for scrunity;

Kings V Joeys : A strong Joeys side will win this by 20+ but it could be allot more...
Riverview V Shore : I would love to see Shore win a game but against View there is no chance, the View side will be favourites next year with so many back .... View by 30 +

Scots V New : Well this looms as a much bigger round that than when they first met... where do we start? New so strong over a great Joeys side.. Scots narrow (and very lucky win) against Joeys ... harder to pick then a broken nose.... it KILLS me to say this .... but I think New must be favourites to draw comp.... can't put a score line on it, if Scots loose we still need to beat Joeys in final round ..... best guess... Scots by 3 on the back of huge support at home ground and not much support for new....would not bet either way going to be a blockbuster.....

knock on

Herbert Moran (7)
Seriously, where is this "great" joeys side? They have been belted by view and then new, they can't tackle to save themselves. they are hugely disappointing with the rare exception their backs play like they have concrete boots on. Let's not talk them up there are a few good forwards but hopefully they get some real speed and size in the backs next year centres who can tackle and do more than run straight.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Do yourself a favour at BH and check out the 13As game, New are undefeated but it was close with Scots in the first round. New have Mark Bell and David Wilsons (5/8) sons playing Scots have a tall strong inside centre. Also check out the New fullback James Roach he is the national 100m champion big and strong one to watch for the future.
Yes that should be a good game ... not normally interested in an under 13s ... but reckon that might be good game.

That No 12 (for scots) is Charlie Savala ... very unselfish player ... would like to see him run the ball a bit more

he is another ex Waverley Jnr school kid ... incidentally Waverley 13As won CAS ... so again shame don't see these GPS v CAS match-ups anymore

although my tip on this one is Newington ... going to be a black day for those crazed scots old boys

Rugby from the backrow

Sydney Middleton (9)
Yes that should be a good game . not normally interested in an under 13s . but reckon that might be good game.

That No 12 (for scots) is Charlie Savala . very unselfish player . would like to see him run the ball a bit more

he is another ex Waverley Jnr school kid . incidentally Waverley 13As won CAS . so again shame don't see these GPS v CAS match-ups anymore

although my tip on this one is Newington . going to be a black day for those crazed scots old boys

Great to see people talking about players of the future and other teams besides just the 1st XV.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
So how fast is their winger?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I've heard Newington had a very good 13As team. Didn't realise that they'd won every game. I think their 15As are going ok too, but Scots will be depleted there by Glengarry.

Do Scots still put all the 13s matches on Kirkland? (short and narrow)

thethirteenthcoming

Frank Row (1)

is James Roach any relation to Hugh Roach?

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
what teams from all school in Gps and all age groups and grades remain undefeated so far this year?
I believe the riverview 14 As may be one.

Joeys 2nds, 4ths, 7ths, 8ths and 10ths are all undefeated and I think the 3rds, 5ths and 6ths are all still leading there comps with loses only to teams a few grades above them. Joeys 16As are undefeated and I'm sure in the lower grades at Joeys there are many more.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
There was a question earlier about Fiji school boys vs NSW Country schools rugby listed for TAS on 23 September. TAS advises that the game is definitely on; the time still has to be confirmed.

I am looking forward to the TAS Scots games this weekend. The program follows.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-prn1/993384_434609463321035_767722218_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.