• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calf Craumps

Riverview vs. Shore 3rd XV

Riverview strike back scoring a try on the sideline, yet still convert.

7-5

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Not normally right, but I was right re joeys beating all and sundry... With the only exception being 15as that gone done by auggies ... Still looks like even that game wasn't a cricket score.

Has scots won a game... Maybe best hope is the 1s

Jesa934

Frank Row (1)
Score remains the same during the second half. Kings 7 defeated by Newington 36

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Full time at Northbridge Riverview defeated Shore 22-17.

3 points to winger Dominic Mete - scored 2 excellent tries and set up 2 more with an excellent combination with 13 Terry
2 points to William Terry, helped set up 2 tries and scored a brilliant one as well as making many line breaks and line break assists.
1 point to Michael Fenn, broke the line, tackled beautifully and some good breakdown work.

From Shore Jake Hedge (2), Luke Rixon (15) and Lochie Patrick (13) the standouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Joeys very disappointing today. Scots not as good as last few years but did well enough to capitalise on Joeys errors for the win.

C

Calf Craumps

Full time at Northbridge Riverview defeated Shore 22-17.

3 points to winger Dominic Mete - scored 2 excellent tries and set up 2 more with an excellent combination with 13 Terry
2 points to William Terry, helped set up 2 tries and scored a brilliant one as well as making many line breaks and line break assists.
1 point to Michael Fenn, broke the line, tackled beautifully and some good breakdown work.

From Shore Jake Hedge (2), Luke Rixon (15) and Lochie Patrick (13) the standouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News Flash: Riverview number 14, Dom Mete is a talent. Should be up for some serious GPS honours with these performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.