• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregor

Ward Prentice (10)
Thanks for all the updates. I am at the Eastwood v Manly Shute Shield Final. Also a thriller 12 all with 10 minutes to go!!

bow seat

Frank Nicholson (4)
53-17 final score here at Stanmore, Was 24-0 at halftime with kings having most of the pocession. Kings played some tough footy and neve gave up, but just couldn't handle the flare of the Newington outside backs. Great footy from both teams and respect shown by all

Nectarphiliac

Chris McKivat (8)
You would do that at your peril…..you young whippersnapper. Complacency is an interesting thing in sport and with all the mental prep for the Scots game, the season looking almost done and dusted, you never know your luck. And besides, I really want Kings to win. And I want Shore to win for the good of the game.

You've been awfully quiet today?

Tahtrajic

Ted Fahey (11)
53-17 final score here at Stanmore, Was 24-0 at halftime with kings having most of the pocession. Kings played some tough footy and neve gave up, but just couldn't handle the flare of the Newington outside backs. Great footy from both teams and respect shown by all
I'm sorry but I'm sure it was 53-10 the Kings boys only crossed twice. The score board got it wrong

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
Cracking game at Scots. Great comeback by Scots after being down 19-0 early and then withstanding Joeys on the attack for 20+ phases in the final minutes.

Also, the first streaker in GPS history, afaik, made an appearance from the northern end. I was too far from the action to determine his religion or how cold it was.

R

RuckMyGrass420

A flaccid first half at Bellevue Hill as the two sides battled it out. Some questionable decisions by the referee were paired with the questionable decision of an unknown man who decided to run naked through a school. The Australian sex offenders list will surely need an update. The cold weather did no favours for the unknown man. His limp penis barely exceeding 2 inches (2.4 max).
My hat goes off to this hero of the game. My only qualm, that he next time choose a warmer day, and an environment not filled with young children.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Wonderful photo from Paul Barratt of the TAS v SJ game.
TAS v Joeys.jpg

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Why can't the Wobblies play like either joeys or scots?!

Joeys , to play that well and come away empty handed, must be hard. Without their star 15, they stepped up a gear.

13 king, for joeys was awesome .. As were joeys at the breakdown.

Joeys backs seemed a better defensive unit without tom wright, but maybe they knew they had to step up

Yet it was the kid that proves you don't need hulking thighs ... That stole the show. What a pilfer... Fast, frenetic, elusive ... Charlie smith #7

In long term surely he is a 9

It was like scots had 2 half backs

Girdler was also fearsome ... And possibly was lucky to remain on the field.

Prindiville was awesome ... As were both scots centres.

Then Ryan McCauley with the go go gadchet arm to steal the match

Rugby was the winner ... But joeys got to feel for them.

When was last time joeys beat scots, in the 1sts?

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Be a hard game to award points, as so many played well.

Scots
3 points smith
2 points Ryan Macauley
1 point scots centres

Joeys
3 points 13 king
2 points the joeys back rowers , 6,7 and 8
1 the indigenous joeys winger ... Forgot his number

oarsome

Allen Oxlade (6)
Shore First XV have only won 2 games over the last 31 GPS matches. Really don't know what can be done about the team performance. Each week they seem to give it their best, but frankly its just not good enough for the standard of rugby that is being played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom