• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Sydney Middleton (9)
<edited> check the results table in the 2nds, <edited>

Hey, I'll concede that. I wasn't aware of their loss earlier today. But they're by no means a bad side (which is what you're suggesting). And by no means does Newington's talent only extend so far as their 1sts.

Parentsplease

Stan Wickham (3)
Check team sheet on that day when riverview won against st augs and if your upto to speed on all the best u15 players you will see many of the big guns didn't play that game for st Augs.

As for joeys v scots u15 I take it for sonny bill scots won.

So auggies full strength ?? Beat joeys 4 tries to 2 correct? Once again riverview beat joeys by 28 and beat auggies. So your point???

Show and go

Sydney Middleton (9)
And Riverview beat joeys 33 - 5 and beat auggies so your point is??
And Riverview beat joeys 33 - 5 and beat auggies so your point is??

Check team sheet on that day when riverview won against st augs and if your upto to speed on all the best u15 players you will see many of the big guns didn't play that game for st Augs.

Parentsplease

Stan Wickham (3)

Maths not clearly a strong point?

Up and Over

Frank Nicholson (4)
Shore First XV have only won 2 games over the last 31 GPS matches. Really don't know what can be done about the team performance. Each week they seem to give it their best, but frankly its just not good enough for the standard of rugby that is being played

..... and the same two 1st's coaches have looked after those past 31 matches ...... given the 2nd's have won far more matches maybe they should be looking after the First XV team .....

Show and go

Sydney Middleton (9)
So auggies full strength ?? Beat joeys 4 tries to 2 correct? Once again riverview beat joeys by 28 and beat auggies. So your point???

Very simple with full strength team Augs beat riverview u15. Riverview are very good but the talent in the full strength Augs team just wins. No surprise why 8 off there team have been signed by manly Harold matts u15 yet boys play both codes. If the river view boys were standouts in any position I'm sure they would of been identified by now , these 8 Augs boys have been ,by well known player agents. Hence sheer talent just wins.

bow seat

Frank Nicholson (4)
Typical that a New supporter gloats. Poor winners. A great rugby programme that stops at the 1sts. Whoops wrong thread.

And you haven't won yet..

Not I wanting to cause any dispute here, but to say it stops at the 1sts is incorrect, up until today ( even though they narrowly lost by a point ) the seconds have been in the hunt for the premiership with your beloved joeys, so I don't think it's fair to say this.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Any other smartarses who would like a rest?
Or do people just want to get back to discussing rugby?
In case anyone is in any doubt, it's a privately owned forum, with rules.
If you don't like them, don't post.
If you want to keep breaking them, you'll get a rest.
It's that simple.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
On the subject of depth....Kings won 16a's, 4ths, 3rds and 2nds yesterday which bodes well for next year.... I watched the firsts game through the gaps between my fingers as they covered my eyes.

In summary New got up in Kings faces all game. The steamrollers set the plaform and the razor gang finished off, which was basically the story all game. Kings plugged away gallantly but they were heavily penalised for breakdown infringements and dropped a lot of ball when they were on their way to the pie shop.

As far as my prediction of a 3 point win to Kings it seems my prescient powers have deserted me!... Time for a new tinfoil hat!

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Sidesteppa great video ... In slow-mo it captures how well smith played

He has beaten both the joeys 6 and 7, and threaded the needle to put presumably his pod partner England over

And along the lines of peter Fitzsimmons view that " better men, make better rugby players" ... I heard both Charlie smith and jake prindiville have been helping coach one of the young lower division junior easts team

Full credit to them... Inspiring future generations and by all accounts breaking a few mothers hearts

Cash

Sydney Middleton (9)
Great footage, I don't think I've ever seen a forward in the GPS who runs his lines as precisely and handsomely as Smith. VERY skilful offload, and great support from England. From the two tries you've posted, a part of me regrets being at the game. It looked like an absolute ripsnorter.

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Hearing reports that Tom Wright has been signed by Manly Sea Eagles of the NRL - anyone to add further information or confirm authenticity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.