• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
It was predicted before a ball was kicked that New wouldn't be as good this year as they hve been for the past 3-4 years. Their results might be disappointing for some, but they shouldn't really be too much of a surprise.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
It was predicted before a ball was kicked that New wouldn't be as good this year as they hve been for the past 3-4 years. Their results might be disappointing for some, but they shouldn't really be too much of a surprise.

Clearly your on the Money, Quick Hands, since 2010 Newington have secured 4 premierships. Now it appears our golden age in GPS Rugby is coming to an end. Its immensely disappointing, particularly as so much hard work has gone into raising the standard of Rugby at the School. Only, 10 years ago our rugby was only marginally better than Grammar. So with a disappointed heart I am predicting that Shore, will defeat Newington in Round One. So unless Lazarus can rise from the dead, it will be for us New Supporter's " Our winter of Discontent".

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Excellent game at Lane Cove! Shore with the amazing first half that caught everyone off guard, full credit to their boys coming out with a depleted backline and putting up a great effort.

3: Edwards - great game, good matchup with Cutler
2: number 10 and 13
1: Gregory - showed off his pace a few times with some nice runs down the flank

View boys had a very slow start.. But came out absolutely firing in the 2nd half.. Remain undefeated with Kings at the top, very interesting to see what happens next week at Lane Cove

3: Charlie Rorke - this man should be locked in to the GPS 1st team... 3 tries, countless line breaks and tackle busts, and put some spine tingling tackles on.

2 - Tommy Silk: If it weren't for a hat trick to what I hear is his second cousin (Rorke), this man would've been MOTM. Bumped off many many shore defenders, about 5-6 line breaks, contender for try of the round with a beautiful offload to Rorke for a try in the second half, and a few pilfers to go with that
1 Jake Pirina - Return to 12 was a good one, great try and great runs too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
Excellent game at Lane Cove! Shore with the amazing first half that caught everyone off guard, full credit to their boys coming out with a depleted backline and putting up a great effort.

3: Edwards - great game, good matchup with Cutler
2: Ohman - stepped up, great passing game, had the defence guessing with a few cheeky runs too
1: Gregory - showed off his pace a few times with some nice runs down the flank

View boys had a very slow start.. But came out absolutely firing in the 2nd half.. Remain undefeated with Kings at the top, very interesting to see what happens next week at Lane Cove

3: Charlie Rorke - this man should be locked in to the GPS 1st team. 3 tries, countless line breaks and tackle busts, and put some spine tingling tackles on.

2 - Tommy Silk: If it weren't for a hat trick to what I hear is his second cousin (Rorke), this man would've been MOTM. Bumped off many many shore defenders, about 5-6 line breaks, contender for try of the round with a beautiful offload to Rorke for a try in the second half, and a few pilfers to go with that
1 Jake Pirina - Return to 12 was a good one, great try and great runs too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohman was in 2nds for Shore.. did not take field in 1sts
What posi are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.