• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2021

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Is it possible Rod to draw any comparisons with the 2018 team? I understand if you would rather not go there. It may be too early to tell.
Giday Hasbeen.. Interesting question . Both of those sides had some rare talent.2018 had Pollard Reimer, Dring and Tejcek while 2021 has potentially 3 NSW players in it given the raw talent I have seen in last 2 games. Both teams have dominant scrums but the 2018 side have a better line out. The halves combination of the 2021 side is sublime and the outside backs are on par. I reckon the 2018 side would win by 3 points.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Interesting to see that the Barker 15as, 14as and 13as are not playing the Joeys equivalent teams, instead the Joeys A teams are playing St.Pats, very strange and seems like playing St.Pats is an even bigger mismatch.
Can someone in the Barker corner shed some light?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Giday Hasbeen.. Interesting question . Both of those sides had some rare talent.2018 had Pollard Reimer, Dring and Tejcek while 2021 has potentially 3 NSW players in it given the raw talent I have seen in last 2 games. Both teams have dominant scrums but the 2018 side have a better line out. The halves combination of the 2021 side is sublime and the outside backs are on par. I reckon the 2018 side would win by 3 points.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Barker 13As played Joeys 13Bs and won 52/5. Is there that bug a gulf between Joeys As & Bs in this years group? Joeys As played St Pats

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
7 all at half time Knox v Oakhill. Knox have had a number of opportunities but the ball just keeps getting put down.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
That said Barker were very unlucky twice. 24/7 would be a better reflection of game. Joeys are the better side.