• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CHS Old Boys Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross77

Frank Row (1)
Good afternoon.

NSWCHS Rugby is in the process of collecting up to date details of all past players, managers and coaches in its proud history. If this is you could you please send me your
Name, email address, mobile number, playing position/s, playing/coaching/managing year/s.

My email address is ross.dummett@det.nsw.edu.au.

If you know of anyone that was a past player/coach/manager please pass this on to them. Thank you for your support. It is our hope to PUT THE BAND BACK TOGETHER and need your help!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hi Ross,

If the information is not available from within CHS Rugby Association, then I'd say get on the blower or email to the Secretary of NSW Schools Rugby. They produce the programmes for the NSW Schools Champs each year and could have a copy of all the old programmes, which "should" list the teams from CHS each year.
Try THE SECRETARY - 31 CURRAWONG CR, BOWEN MOUNTAIN, NSW 2753, chicks@stdominics.nsw.edu.au.

http://www.nswschoolsrugby.rugbynet.com.au/ lists all NSW I and NSW II teams since 1972. By my count there are 571 CHS representatives that have been selected into either NSW I or NSW II teams. Of those 571, 157 have gone on to represent Australian Schoolboys. 55 of these have represented Aust Schools in two consecutive years.

I will send you a list of the CHS boys who have gone on to represent NSW Schools I or II by IM soon.

Good luck with your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.