• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW Schools Sevens Tournament: Narrabeen 10/11.6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

number 6

Allen Oxlade (6)
This tournament is being held next week at Narrabeen for 16s (Wed) and 18s (Thur). I was wondering if anyone knows which schools have qualified from around the state. The Central Coast Zone was run today with the final two teams being:
16s - St Edward's College, East Gosford; & Tuggerah Lakes SC
18s - St Edward's College, East Gosford; & Terrigal HS
It should be a good opportunity for boys to show off their skills in front of some high profile people at ARU Sevens HQ

Boof

Ward Prentice (10)
Hunter Valley Grammar School won the Hunter leg in both the 16s and 18s and will play in Narabeen next week.

Gilly

Herbert Moran (7)
Hunter Valley Grammar School won the Hunter leg in both the 16s and 18s and will play in Narabeen next week.
Any updates from the 16's tournament yesterday?
Will you be out there today Boof / Number 6?
Would be interested to see how the country teams go up against the Sports High schools....

Boof

Ward Prentice (10)
Would be interested to see how the country teams go up against the Sports High schools..

No sorry cant get there today, still waiting on the young bloke to send thru scores !!

number 6

Allen Oxlade (6)
Would be interested to see how the country teams go up against the Sports High schools..
Today's opens tournament was played in wet conditions, yet the level of skill was extremely high and there was some fantastic rugby on show. The standout team on the day were Hills Sports High who went through to become champs, and St Paul's Manly, Westfield Sports & St Edward's Gosford rounded out the place-getters in the 'cup' finals.
In the 16s (played yesterday) I heard that Hunter Sports High won the day over Westfields, however, I can't confirm this.

Boof

Ward Prentice (10)

The HVGS boys finished 6th, going down to SXF ( a Newcastle Catholic school ) in the playoff for 5/6th. but by all means should have won according to many surrendering the lead in the last 5 sec after a dodgy penalty to SXF. First time SXF have beanten them this year. They beat Narabeen Sports High and lost to St Eddies only by 2 trys ( I think ) in their pool matches.
Boys were disappointed they didn't finish higher, but that's footy, its all about the next 2 weekends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.