• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Our opinion of the game: Worthless and uninformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I only wish I had the experience as a test player so I could add informed comments.

Brendan Cannon insight is unbelievable, the Reds had the feed into a scrum 5m from the Crusaders line today and his expert comment was that the Crusaders would be trying to put in a good scrum on the Reds.

If only non players realised this sort of thing

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I get what link means about the scrum and with due respect Daz I think it is out of context. In the case of the scrum, experience does outway observation. When I played in the front row I only ever payed respect to the advice given by somebody who had experience. As a junior coach I have had this pop up from parents giving advise in which could get somebody hurt. Matt Burke is a different kettle of fish as in context it is just some good old boy that can't draw a line between a supporter and a consumer who had just been ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.