• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pic needs a caption

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
http://a3.sphotos.AK (Andrew Kellaway).fbcdn.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-snc7/419803_10150558979797144_10622282143_9338754_1441821600_n.jpg

Australia's most underrated 13 takes on Australia's most overrated. Which one is which depends on where you were born...

Hint: If you were born outside of Queensland the overrated one is Ant, if you were born inside Queensland you probably can't read this.... ;)

Now Ant, if you pick both feet up at once then you will see how I feel most of the time. Unable to walk.

Aww Swat, don't be like that. Some of us Rednecks are edumacated

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just a bit of banter guys... Plus is looks like quade is going 'oh shit! that looks painful' in the background, no wonder he's afraid of taking it into contact.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just a bit of banter guys... Plus is looks like quade is going 'oh shit! that looks painful' in the background, no wonder he's afraid of taking it into contact.

Or is that his 'thank god you there' look?

I can take the banter. As long as you can...:p

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
"See Ant, if you tackle with your head in front of the player you can be injured - just like a Tah!"

I didn't want to bring this up but that comment is the pot calling the kettle black.

edit: I embeded a video but it still disturbs me so I've taken it out.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Was at that game and still remember it far to clearly........ All I can say is that he must have used all his luck there and should not try it again as the next one will kill him and I don't want to see that. On a brighter note I did like the way the Ref handled it.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Colonoscopies - The South African way.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 355