• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pic needs a caption

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
ad53ed1220180ad862b6a64fd6cd77ef225fe59f_620x310.jpg
"These are not the 'roids you are looking for".

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
No way. I remember the specific instructions: never expose it to bright light, never let it touch water, and most importantly: no matter how much it cries or begs, never feed it after midnight.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-xft1/v/t1.0-0/11148634_1099191973427981_4936929332527986454_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=54a0b02324c1a83371a4317205309926&oe=55DFD3A4&__gda__=1439609029_f897f197d0e75c522143ea71828dad38

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/attachments/JOC (James O'Connor)-vs-thomson-jpg.6343/

Contribution from @MHCS on the Reds vs Sharks Thread

Adam Thompson: $10 says you screw up Second half.

James O'Connor: You still owe me for my last screw ups.

Will Genia: Chill. Double or nothing.

Starry

Frank Row (1)
hey i got a pretty funny gif does this site show moving gifs or only pics, and show me how to upload it instead of posting a long link cauz it look so ugly and like giberishh ://///////

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/attachments/JOC (James O'Connor)-vs-thomson-jpg.6343/

Adam: XXXX is &*^%^#* mouthwash! Do you know where I can get Speights around here?
Sanchez: Jeez Adam, Speights is crap. James, What was the name of that beer I had around at your place last week?
Beiber: FIGJAM. Its an IPA from down the coast. Nice and bitter.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
JOC (James O'Connor): not only is it a word, my personal style consultant Mr Dismal Pillock reckons it should be my new look, kinda the old me but edgier..........

AT: "tatterdemalion" James, everyone knows Pillock just makes shit like that up to make cnuts like you look like giant knobs. FFS.

WG: Yeah, James, if it's a real word I DARE you to use it during the aftermatch interviews. I fuckin' DARE you to.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
JOC (James O'Connor): not only is it a word, my personal style consultant Mr Dismal Pillock reckons it should be my new look, kinda the old me but edgier....

AT: "tatterdemalion" James, everyone knows Pillock just makes shit like that up to make cnuts like you look like giant knobs. FFS.

WG: Yeah, James, if it's a real word I DARE you to use it during the aftermatch interviews. I fuckin' DARE you to.
I can just see it.
"So, Adam, we're liking the new bouffant hairdo. What do you rock to accessorise a 'do like that, given you can't grow a hipster beard, apparently?"
"Ummm, well, aahh, so I got inked. Animal motif, y'know, king of the jungle 'n shit. You should see my tatt, er, duh, my lion, but it's on my arse, so I guess off screen?"