• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pie Eater's, aka Greg Growden, new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Sledge of the Week

The award this week goes to a Rebels midfielder who yelled out to the referee when Tom Carter was involved in a dubious tackle in the Waratahs-Melbourne match in round three: "Don't bin him ref, it's his last season."

Hahahaha

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's not very good at all, "it's his last season" doesn't sound right and it's not really insulting. should've just said "Don't bin him ref, you're giving them an advantage!"

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
"After some silly antics, including that crazy Melbourne rooftop photo that included several Wallabies frolicking, the ARU are muttering about a new code of conduct being instituted.

Henceforth, players are banned from engaging in the following activities:
  • antics;
  • bacchanals;
  • blowouts;
  • booze-ups;
  • carousing;
  • escapade;
  • festivities;
  • frolics;
  • gambols;
  • high jinks;
  • hullabaloos;
  • lark;
  • merrymaking;
  • monkeyshines;
  • painting the town;
  • parties;
  • pranks;
  • quaffing;
  • revelry;
  • roistering;
  • romps;
  • routs;
  • saturnalias;
  • shenanigans;
  • skylarking;
  • sprees;
  • tomfoolery;
  • wassailing; or
  • whooping it up
Players may engage in mild conviviality at sponsors functions provided that nothing stronger than orange juice is imbibed and the player(s) are in bed witha cup of hot cocoa and a biscuit (if so desired) by no later than 10.30pm.

Infractions will be punished by slaps on the wrist and stern talkings to. Repeated offenders may be called in for a lecture and be required to write up to 100 lines of "I promise to be a good boy".

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Yeah I always wondered how the hell he was even in the squad after he knocked himself out for the third or fourth time last year, and yes I meant last year. If there's anyone in Australian rugby who I worry about being the poster-boy for early onset dementia it is TPN.

At least TPN has more brain cells to lose than pretty much every other player in Australian Rugby.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
But yet some people read what BPT has to say on his ESPN Sports blog, and then feel compelled to preach to the converted about how bad he is.

Perhaps the Rule 10 cartoon should be re-viewed.

This particular leopard isn't going to change his spots any time soon.

The only fools are those who are expecting him to change habits ingrained over a very long time.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Who the hell would employ Grumbles in a rugby related job? Has no one learned their lesson?

T

tranquility

If everyone 'liked' that comment at the end there, it might actually make him wake up. Bloke is a muppito.

B

BellyTwoBlues

Yeh I agree.

my faves being.

• In an economy drive, the ARU relocate their head office to Shore School.
  • In an economy drive, the ARU relocate their head office to Shore School.
  • Shore School complains about the ARU office relocation, saying there are no parking spaces for teachers with so many former students now working there and demanding good spots.
  • James O'Connor does a Hungry Jack's ad. It's filmed in daylight hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.