• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Player of the Year: Wallabies v Poms @ Twickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Moore was in his prime against the Poms style of play - horses for courses - lets see some intuition in our selections going forward.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Slightly off topic but....

Looking back over the ratings so far, has QC (Quade Cooper) ever been in anyones Top 3?

How many guys in the Wallabies get paid more than Quade do ya reckon?

I remember a few seasons ago reading that of the top 20 most paid players by the ARU, something like 15 were forwards. Of the remaining, 1 was Giteau and 1 was Lote. I'd say there would be a fair few piggys in front of Quade still.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
That was a few seasons ago? He apparently turned-down an $850k offer from the Eels to stay with Union so you'd have to think he'd be up over $500k at least.

And yes, some heat should go on the forwards for giving him a good platform but out of the 3 games played so far on the EOYT, he hasn't been in almost anyone's Top 3 players.

I'm just saying....

Richo

John Thornett (49)
3. Moore -- how strong will we be at 2 when TPN comes back if Squeaky keeps playing that way?
2. Beale -- great in attack, but he is also rapidly becoming a solid defensive fullback, a job made even tougher by the QC (Quade Cooper) roadkill in front of him.
1. Sharpe -- hard to pick a third player, but Sharpie edges Pocock.

Status
Not open for further replies.