• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Predictascore: Dad's Antopidean Army vs The Breakdancing Young 'uns - CuzzyBroville

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OLDDOG

i reckon see saw game. oz to keep possesion for 1st 20, blacks to come back next 20, fuckin arm wrestle for the next 40. 4 tries to oz, 2 to abs. 27 - 21 to the good as golds..... happy days

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
As kick-off approaches, I am becoming more confident. Have no idea why, but think the front five will front up and everything else will take care of itself.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
28-22 to the Wallabies. Agree with earlier comment, time for waiting for better times is now over. And I have a sneaking suspicion a few ABs may have stayed a year too long.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I think the AB will be 10 points better than us, we are always rusty in the first few tests of the year before we come good.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I actually won. there was a typo in my original post, clearly.
30-24 to the ABs. Aus will stay with them for a fair chunk of the game, but the AB bench, and their breakdown work will be too good.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I don't think you won sorry... Fred guessed the exact score.
Does Fred have one of these?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom