• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pumas v Wallabies, Rosario, 5th October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
McCalman on for Fardy and not Simmons? I don't really understand Link's selections.

That said, very happy with how this has worked out. Hopefully we play this well in Dunedin.

Ted S

Sydney Middleton (9)
been some nice looking attack. I am not sure how much the Argentinian defense has made it look good but there was some straight running and drawing and passing, something not part of a Wallaby side for years.

But the Wallaby defense is nothing short of embarassing. The one on one misses and the general inability to get a good defensive line set were just disgusting

hughbert

Herbert Moran (7)
McCalman on for Fardy and not Simmons? I don't really understand Link's selections.

That said, very happy with how this has worked out. Hopefully we play this well in Dunedin.

We're up by more than 3 converted tries. My guess is that Fardy has impressed enough to get a rest. Simmons - perhaps not.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
We must be doing well on the scoreboard, 'cause HJ has started writing poetry!
BTW HJ, today is the first time I've worn the LRJ's in three test matches! As you would say, they (like Genia) have be "recharged"!

A shorter Shute Shield Season surely suits some scribes semi serious suggestions some Shute Shield clubs should stop subscribing.

<snip>

You missed this contribution on the Shute Shield thread @Mr Doug!

Status
Not open for further replies.