• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Colts - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
For ease of access:
NCWK
Bond by 25
Wests by 10
Sunnybank by 20
UQ by 10

Nick Dobell
Norths by 8
Easts by 10
Sunnybank by 21
UQ by 18

Phatmik
Bond by 17
Wests by 12
Sunnybank by 10
UQ by 22

Happy to Chat
Bond by 15
Wests by 12
Sunnybank by 20
UQ by 15

Sage
Bond by 16
Wests by 8
Sunnybank by 14
Brothers by 5

Refabit
Bond by 14
Easts by 7
Sunnybank by 16
UQ by 12

New Recruit
Bond by 30
Wests by 5
Sunnybank by 12
UQ by 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
I am just happy that no one else has gone with my 4 tips. A real chance to mow down the leaders - or just (more) egg on my face.

Same here...

Just happy that no one else has tips Brothers, my real chance to get closer to the cellar. Oh the heart makes us do funny things.

I'll be there cheering (screaming) strangling the life out of my hot dog in one hand, rolled program in the other.

In the other games only a few went Easts way, with a majority staying with the Wests bulldogs (go the doggies). See that only one (Nick Dobell, champion ;) ) has picked an upset for the Bank and Bond games..... now that would throw the cat amongst pigeons (for the top four) if there was an upset.

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
I did say later in the week for my Brothers vs UQ punt with the indecision being the margin rather than who, so to add to my tipping, UQ by 15 vs Brothers. All horses are now in the starting blocks bar Nick Dobell.

Great.... I'm useless on the punt as well

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
News just through is that, as a charitable gesture, Sunnybank are going to allow Souths to take the field 5 mins early.
They will be permitted to score as many points as they can manage.
Then Sunnybank will run on.

I think it will really even up the contest, and I applaud them for it.

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
Sage, you must have nearly choked on that hot dog with that win for Brothers today. 24-10 is a big result.
UQ the perennial flat track bullies....

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Who tipped the apple cart? Is someone going to tell me Souths beat Sunnybank too? Well done to Brothers and East's.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Too excited didn't even get one of those dogs!! Was up and down the sideline like a phat greyhound though :)

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
90 seconds from scoring the try is all that's allowed for a conversion so 15 minutes would seem a tad long.

Mind you I was told there was a chargedown in the Norths/Bond game yesterday.
Normally ok.
But this one was a penalty attempt - and allowed to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.