• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimjim1966

Frank Nicholson (4)
BGS v State High tomorrow noon at State High

Could be a test for BGS as I hear their performance up the range last week was not that great ( did not see , just repeating a comment from someone who did)

Lets hope the effort at TSS was not a "one off" I was looking forward to them knocking of 1 or 2 of the better teams this year

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is it just me or have BBC gone very quiet in the trials. I know they played ACGS with many out but have they actually played a trial since.?They did not play TSS but every other team did.

Stripes

Chris McKivat (8)
Has anyone got any info or results from IGS v BSHS trials at Sunnybank last Thursday?

BSHS beat IGS by a couple of tries from memory. BSHS looked much stronger. The trial did not include any GPS players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

Ippy 15As

BSHS 43 BGS 15.

The score was 35-0 at one stage.
There were 3 yellow cards in less than 10 minutes. BSHS 12 & 13 and BGS 13.

2nds also won their game.

it was 12 for grammar who was sent off

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Is it just me or have BBC gone very quiet in the trials. I know they played ACGS with many out but have they actually played a trial since.?They did not play TSS but every other team did.
Would have been a great night for Gagai a solid BBC old boy

Countryjack

Alfred Walker (16)
Good to see a GPS boy ( Dane Gagai BBC captain 2010) dominating State of Origin
Any other GPS boys playing last night ?

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Will be interesting to see the make up of GPS boys in QLD State of Origin over a 5 to 10 year window

My tip ?

Maybe up to 1/3rd of the QLD State of Origin Team

It won't be as voluminous as the Reds - where ( say ) 70% of the playing list are GPS Boys , however , more boys from GPS Schools and to a lesser degree AIC Schools will find their way into top honours

It's inevitable

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
I thought Tupou had an off night as well.

I thought it was a pretty poor showing from all the GPS teams.

I sat down and picked a team of the day and only Matt Faessler, Fraser McReight, Tristan Stanghorn, Callum Hicks and Will Eadie made it in

Status
Not open for further replies.