• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tigers Tale

"Slow to the" Breakdown you won't win a popularity contest with Camo - I can assure you of that.

T

Tigers Tale

"Slow to the" do you not have a club logo because you have had trouble with club logos before?

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Tips for the weekend everyone?

Brothers v Souths
Easts v University

Just tipping Uni in the last game. Should be very close in both.

T

Tigers Tale

It will be interesting to see if the brand and the waterboy can click or whether the brand maybe a distraction.

Filth your tips/selections are predictable and emotive - still undecided about who I'll support but don't think I could every cheer for the Filth!!!

PS - my comments are never emotive!!!!!

warhorse

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Bye Bye Brothers. See you in 2016. Maybe all those great recruits JOC (James O'Connor) and waterboy may get some gametime then.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

T

Tigers Tale

Brothers Prems and Easts Reggie's & Colts cruel way to bow out today.

Great result for Souths but can they keep doing it?

Great Magpie support out there tonight.

T

Tigers Tale

Souths will be tough next week for Uni but don't write off Uni they will bounce back.

T

Tigers Tale

Easts have 9 guys with QPR GF experience
Pettowa Paraka 2013
Andrew Ready 2013
Kirwan Sanday 2013
Greg Riley 2002 (v Canberra)
Jack Mullins 2013
Matt Brandon 2008, 2013
Jonny Wilder 2013
Toby White 2013
Elliot Hagen (for Stingrays) 2010

Clearly Uni will have a fair crew from 2012 & 2014 backing up if they can get past Souths next week.

T

Tigers Tale

Brandon would be Easts first triple premiership winner if he can get a win in two weeks.

T

Tigers Tale

Tips for the weekend everyone?

Brothers v Souths
Easts v University

Just tipping Uni in the last game. Should be very close in both.

Filth please don't tip Easts to win the GF. You got the "very close" right with margins of 2 & 1 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.