• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2024

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Brothers missed Tarabay big time - Cartwright and Willem got found out.

In saying that if brothers converted their trys they would have been the victors.
Brothers woes not just in Prems they lost colts 1-4.

Brothers only won 2/3/5th grade and Colts 5

That would be disappointing given their impressive programme.

CreepyJoe

Allen Oxlade (6)
Wandered over to the other side of town yesterday to watch the Norths/Bond matches. Gotta say, Norths are certainly on the improve. The Colts game as @Rugby follower mentioned was a cracker. High scoring, could have gone either way.

Reggies was similar, though it never seemed in doubt for Bond, unlike the usual performances of Norths, they just kept coming.

Prems was interesting, with better game management from Norths they win that game.

Whoever the Bond 9 was should be counting his lucky stars he wasn't sent off for a direct punch to the face of a Norths player about 10 minutes in. From where I was watching on the road side of the field, the ref was right in front of it and did absolutely nothing. Maybe he missed, but it didn't look like it.

Brothers missed Tarabay big time - Cartwright and Willem got found out.

In saying that if brothers converted their trys they would have been the victors.
I have to agree, i thought Cartwright would kill it however they seem to lack direction and his replacement Johnson was just to slow. I don’t understand why the Reggie’s half was not on the bench. You can’t beat experience.
I don’t understand why Wilson was replaced, his Brothers best week in week out. UQ played some good footy and were deserved winners. I think Brothers have goal kicking problem, they got 1 from 4 and it cost them.