• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland Reds 2024

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds SuperW squad announced:
QUEENSLAND REDS SUPER W SQUAD

Deni Ross | Wests
Ava Wereta | Bond Uni
Lori Cramer | TBC
Charli Jacoby | Bond Uni
Jemma Bemrose | Bond Uni
Janita Kareta | Sunnybank
Maletina Brown | Easts
Alana Elisaia | Wests
Doreen Narokete | Brothers
Madi Schuck | Easts
Carola Kreis | Easts
Briana Dascombe | Wests
Cecilia Smith | Sunnybank
Haidee Head | Easts
Natalie Wright | UQ
Aleena Greenhalgh | Wests
Tiarna Molloy | Easts
Caitlin Urwin | UQ
Ivania Wong | Sunnybank
Mel Wilks | Bond University
Ashlee Knight | Wests
Carys Dallinger | Easts
Liz Patu | Wests
Sarah Dougherty | GPS
April Ngatupuna | Easts
Shalom Sauaso | TBC
Mercedez Taulelei-Siala | Sunnybank
Grace Baker | Bond Uni
Lucy Thorpe | Bond Uni
Isabelle Robinson | Sunnybank
Theresa Malaitai | Easts
Dianne Waight | Bond Uni

Ged

Allen Oxlade (6)
I
Big losses in the pack. Concerned about our front row particularly if we are relying on Patu.
I think our back 5 forwards will actually be better this year. Big, fast, athletic. Good lineout. Scrum might be a bit down but we'll see how the new recruits in the front row go.

Backs very exciting. Dascombe could have been the find of the season before her injury last year. Wilks is a big body with pace. Sauaso was very impressive for a 16yo in Roma, as was Urwin in defence.

I'll call it now - we'll go one better this year and win it against the Tahs in the final!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I

I think our back 5 forwards will actually be better this year. Big, fast, athletic. Good lineout. Scrum might be a bit down but we'll see how the new recruits in the front row go.

Backs very exciting. Dascombe could have been the find of the season before her injury last year. Wilks is a big body with pace. Sauaso was very impressive for a 16yo in Roma, as was Urwin in defence.

I'll call it now - we'll go one better this year and win it against the Tahs in the final!
You may know more than me Ged. Who are our big fast athletic back 5 forwards?