• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Questions for podcast guest James Horwill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Does he think the style of clean out that tore his hamstring is
  1. dangerous
  2. should be banned?

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
He looked really angry whilst playing the chiefs, was this emotion or reaction to perceived problems With the way the chiefs played.

Is there anything I can do To help him with his hammy?

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Has he noticed that all last year the points were scored at the Milton Rd end, (in front of my seats).

This year not so much.

Also, how many different playing styles do they prepare for particular referees?

RyanP

Bob McCowan (2)
Following a loss, particularly one that results in multiple injuries, what motivation techniques do you use to get the team focused for the next game?

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Wallabies development for the 2013 Lions Tour - are there areas you think the Wallabies really need to develop?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Probably too late but did you know immediately when you did your hammy you were in serious trouble, you looked shattered on the bench.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Only got as far as Light, but he kind of answered yours qwerty anyway. Good question Athilnaur, pity we missed it. Perhaps we can find a guest later in the season to ask it to. One of the coaches maybe.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Thanks MrTimms. If you get a coach can it not be Robbie. I am a fan, but I expect his answer would sound like a chook choking on a MBA course glossary, a Harvard MBA course glossary naturally.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Does he think the style of clean out that tore his hamstring is
  1. dangerous
  2. should be banned?

I think you could've at least given him a wider range of response options, such as:

3. Immoral
4. Unsportsmanlike
5. Illegal
6. McCaw like
7. I could have died!
8. Unconstitutional
9. Not in the spirit of the game, and
10. Should Hooper and Kimlin be banned for life?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Slim I have absolutely no problem with kimlin's and Hooper's intentions. I simply believe the crocodile style clean out will lead to more serious injuries. I know Hooper's clean out from the others side knocked Horwill into a bad position but there was no foul play or intent to injure from either player. That's why I left their names and the Brumbies out of the question.

Sent using Tapatalk on a very old phone

Status
Not open for further replies.