• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

R15: Waratahs vs Jaguares @ Western Sydney Stadium - Saturday 25 May 2019

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Geez would be nice if we could always go back as many phases as possible every time. I remember the Brumbies had a try scored against them a few weeks ago in SA just before half time when there was a clear knock on a few phases prior that was "too many phases ago" to review.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Surely Rona gets a start soon.
I agree but he’s a bit in no mans as far as wings go. Not fast enough for the 11 and doesn’t have the kicking game for a 14. So I can understand the logic of using him as an impact player later in the game.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Well that’s curtains for the Waratahs season. Mathematically they can make the finals but they won’t. A couple of wins over the Brumbies and Rebels will do me.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well that’s curtains for the Waratahs season. Mathematically they can make the finals but they won’t. A couple of wins over the Brumbies and Rebels will do me.
They won't be beating the Brumbies.

Next few years are going to be interesting. If they don't recruit some real quality players we are in big trouble.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
They won't be beating the Brumbies.

Next few years are going to be interesting. If they don't recruit some real quality players we are in big trouble.
I agree with your last point. But the Tahs are the bogie team for every other Aussie team so I wouldn’t be writing them off. Notwithstanding the Brumbies are definitely the form team.

Bobas

Darby Loudon (17)
Cheika will be licking his lips at the probability of starting his wallaby camp a couple of weeks early. No calf will be less than 110% before the rugby world cup.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs just don’t have the roster to have expected much more but of more concern is with roster they have for next year with expected departures and their inability to recruit star quality. Cam Clark and Alex Newsome are honest toilets but hardly superstar quality with blistering pace.

Hunt and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) are the ageing warriors. And then who is going to replace Foley. Nope at this rate I am more concerned about next season looking even more bleak next season.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Tahs just don’t have the roster to have expected much more but of more concern is with roster they have for next year with expected departures and their inability to recruit star quality. Cam Clark and Alex Newsome are honest toilets but hardly superstar quality with blistering pace.

Hunt and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) are the ageing warriors. And then who is going to replace Foley. Nope at this rate I am more concerned about next season looking even more bleak next season.
lol