• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rams v Eagles. NRC Rnd 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Our reviewer for this match has pulled out. Anyone want to cover it for us? Pretty basic match review plus (1) turning point (2) GAGR mom (3) Oz Baabaa Watch - impressive non-contrasted player or 2.

Will also need a 3-2-1 for the match to go to the ARU for the NRC player of the year.

Any takers?

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
Rams team missing a few big names there.
8 players that played in the SS final (7 winners), 2 NZ players that usually play ITM, Munro in from Wicks, Heyer from Norths and Siliva from ACT.

This is a team full of non-contracted (super rugby) players so will be interesting to see how we go...

Great to see Hermans and hopefully Rech get their chance - both have the ability to play at a higher level than just SS and will give their all today.

Players to watch from the Rams in this game are:

Betham - next great front rower from Southern Districts
Masson - West Harbour back rower that gives 100% and hits hard in attack and defence
Asquith - Southern Districts and 7's player with pace to burn, has the skill set to go with it.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Yeah me too- I thought it might be a browser thing but it happens in all of them- Spirit/BC game works fine.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Seems to be working fine for me.

Had to turn the VPN and the ad/trackerblocks off, but otherwise good on chrome

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
worked on my phone, albeit patchy and couldn't google chrome it.

Can't seem to get it working on my PC though.

Status
Not open for further replies.