• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RD 13 Reds vs Blues, Fri May 19, 2023

Reds vs Blues

• Reds by 20+

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Reds by 10+

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Reds in a tight one

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Blues in a tight one

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blues by 10+

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Blues by 20+

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • B.Barrett can f*** right off f*** that mercenary cotton-wooling c**tshart

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • The Blues "attacking patterns" look like my cock and balls after stepping on a landmine.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Both these teams can suck it

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Rugby Reg smells like an old wet goat.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Back to normal programming there. Lucky to be so close at half time and should have taken our opportunities. Blues far to classy.

Massive difference in those inside backs.

Depth the biggest issue for the Reds. We need an injection of mature talent

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Disappointing not to manage the BP, but a good enough win with all the absent players and having to survive the end with the Funaki/Plummer axis of evil.
Did you get impression, that we were seeing how Blues are looking to play for rest of season? I always had impression that there was a lot of kicking all season had been on instruction. and maybe make it hard to plan for defence by changing? Or am I giving Leon too much credit?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sacrilege to suggest but is unfashionable old man Bryce Heem a more effective centre than the vaunted princeling Rieko?

He certainly makes more incisive shit happen on attack. Including - shock horror - actually putting his wingers into space to run with the rugby football.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
For mine unfashionable old man Bryce Heem is comfortably the best midfielder in the Blues, and has been since last season. Surely noodling his way into a starting spot now the RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) mandate is over (the Rieko one still seems to be in effect).

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Back to normal programming there. Lucky to be so close at half time and should have taken our opportunities. Blues far to classy.

Massive difference in those inside backs.

Depth the biggest issue for the Reds. We need an injection of mature talent
Depth is an issue - but I guess with Henry, Paisami, O’Connor, Petaia all out it’s probably not a surprise that the next cab up is not where he needs to be.

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Wright, McReight and Uru play the best combination footy. Wright had a great game until Wilson come on. Wilson looks to play impact and goes up the centre but if comes to a detriment of the flowing ball out wide. The game went south at that point.

Misunderstood fan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Depth is an issue - but I guess with Henry, Paisami, O’Connor, Petaia all out it’s probably not a surprise that the next cab up is not where he needs to be.
10 Lynagh 11 Flook 12 JOC (James O'Connor) 13 Paisami 14 Petaia 15 Campbell 22 Henry 23 Suli/Dunganu