• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel Army vs GAGR - MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
3: act crusader
2: jay-c
1: captain scarfie
Minus points to panda for losing his pants

For them, not sure of names but

3: quick guy
2: muscles
1: Travis (for organising)

T

Travi34

3 - Travis - for setting up several GAGR Tries... ohh wait... crap...
2 - ACT Crusader, for being able to wear full length skins and not make me want to throw up.
1 - #1 Tah (at about 45kgs) for just out pacing a 115kg lock (me) for a try

Was a pleasure :)

Also Quick guy, and Muscles was me ;)

or alternatively, the Saffas, Morne and Neville.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I would give myself 3 points as a rule, except for being horribly out of condition, and dropping the pill all the time, and bombing a couple of tries.

Let's face it, the game is one in the forwards and the backs just decide by how many, so I'll give it to our enforcers:

3. rugbysmartarse
2. matty k
1. panda (we seemed to score more tries when he was on)

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
MOM = scarfy, emabarrising display of actual athleticism. Made the youngsters look slow and clumsy. it was like watching drew mitchell running next to overweight ryan crosses.

the thing that really impressed me though was even with the skill level on display he is still coachable. the young fellas could learn alot from that.

T

Travi34

Funny how you said on twitter you "gave me the try" :p

I gave you the try by being on the wing. usually I only seagull in attack.

I did love how I called a sub after running however far, diving and missing, so a try was scored, I then got my breath back several minutes later and no-one had came on yet for us.

In my defence I was channelling Cipriani....

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
When I had my break once I hit the 30m mark I was looking for someone to tag me so I could stop running.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
NSW

3 - ACT Crusader
2 - rugbysmartarse
1 - scarfy

HM - waratahjesus for his sideline zingers.

Rebels

3 - FiveStarStu for being the first Victorian born player to score for Melbourne
2 - Morne for doing everything else
1 - Paul for setting up the try for the first Victorian born player to score for Melbourne

HM - Everyone else but Trav. Highly disappointed with his output considering the game he talked. Let the team, nay, the state down :p

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Some solid units in there - looked like an awesome run out.

Matt Goddard would have been simply horrified at how similar those jerseys were though

T

tallboy

Nice to see some photographic evidence up on line. Most of the photos (with the exception of Trav being burnt by #1 Tah fan) are all vague enough that they can actually support and help substantiate all sorts of bullshit hero stories.

A still shot just doesn't do the moment justice sometimes.........

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Matt Goddard would have been simply horrified at how similar those jerseys were though

He'd just have to cope with it as the Mighty Ducks style uniform change inspired the victory or Rugby Future turning up. It depends who you talk to.

T

Travi34

NSW
HM - Everyone else but Trav. Highly disappointed with his output considering the game he talked. Let the team, nay, the state down :p

The game I talked was the game I had, when i played touch, 15-20kgs ago.....I'm built for impact and 15s now, as my replacing of Sosene Anesi at Hunters Hill showed them a 17-0 victory....

Unfortunately our civil war might be off (Harlequins 3rds vs Box Hill 3rds) due to **cough** selection **cough** otherwise that'd be the real contest ;)

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Nice to see some photographic evidence up on line. Most of the photos (with the exception of Trav being burnt by #1 Tah fan) are all vague enough that they can actually support and help substantiate all sorts of bullshit hero stories.

A still shot just doesn't do the moment justice sometimes.........

No, even in a still you can tell how slow I am

Status
Not open for further replies.