• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Waratahs 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If you think people dislike KB (Kurtley Beale) because of the way he plays then you've missed the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get care for players personalities at all.. Only care about on field performances

Wheatman

Chris McKivat (8)
What are the rules around shoulder charge? He had his arm out. Hit him with the wrong shoulder though.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
You get a card for professional fouls. It would be terrible obviously, but technically it could have been a penalty try. Interestingly Karmichael Hunt did the same thing while playing in France and it lead to a penalty try (though no card).

Yea technically I agree but I think in a instance like that, personally, I would take into account intent. Was painfully clear he had no idea of the rule and had all the time in the world to ground it, as opposed to a player say coming in and swatting the ball away from a attacking players just before he gets his hand to it similar to a high tackle with intent is seen as worse than a unintentional one

Again technically it's right but I think they could have handled it differently

T

TOCC

I don't get care for players personalities at all.. Only care about on field performances

That's fine I can respect that, but other fans definitely factor in a players personality so so expect the "haters" to change their opinion after a good on field performance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Plenty of basic errors being made by the Tahs across the board, but there are less outright howlers which is a pleasing improvement.

The Rebels have been in this game right throughout and have troubled the Tahs.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
really happy with the tahs doing the hard yards tonight, the rebels were unlucky with some things and really pushed us. the rebels finally look like they are in the comp, and are playing a pretty good game of rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.