• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Force - Friday 26 May 2023

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
having to follow on my phone (again), come on team more updates please
Been a little sloppy in the red zone and could be more. Force looking okay when they do have limited opportunities but if Rebels can execute a little better should hold on

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Been a little sloppy in the red zone and could be more. Force looking okay when they do have limited opportunities but if Rebels can execute a little better should hold on
Well we all know that's the Rebels strong suit,

Watching a home game from home on the couch for the first time in 7 years, stupid kids giving me a cold.

griffins

Bill Watson (15)
Wagner very busy at loosehead for the Force and has worked his way back into the scrum contest well after a poor start. Pretty good on the ball in previous games I've seen too, decent depth at 1 with him and Gibbon. Nedx Bell fit though.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rebels tight 5 have well and truely destroyed the Force

Force can’t play away from home and once again their small pack getting exposed.

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
5m push over try for Rebels. Uelese is having a strange match. The scrum has been dominant, he’s been very good with ball in hand but typically the lineout wonky at times

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Reece Hodge’s place kicking looking good, it can pretty much guarantee him the #23 gold jersey

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
It’s been said a million times but if Uelese can improve his line out throws a little more, the wallabies hooker spot is his. He’s slightly improved over the years but needs to be better still to be a realistic chance. But he’s a weapon at scrum time

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Kemeny’s speed is a real point of difference in attack and defence. Hope he gets a wallaby look in

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jeez Gordon is good. He reads the game so well. Helps when his pack is dominant though.
We need to have a conversation about his goal kicking though, how can we pick him next year if we don’t have another kicker in the side, I’d say he needs to be a solid 75% to be a suitable option in Tests. Should be taking the kicks next year with Hodge gone?