• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Wow - we are really losing some blokes

Just HOPE Carmichael, Graham know what their doing and have more than just Team O'Connor and K Hunt up their sleeves.

I've even recently rediscovered ny long lost religous ferver and am now reduced to PRAYERS that we will sign some new blood, fully experienced.

Have to wait to see if the big fella answers them!!!!!!

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Must be something in the water up there. Graham is surely out on his arse next season.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Must be something in the water up there. Graham is surely out on his arse next season.

yeah maybe Tex but only at the end of 2015. UNLESS the team performs to an adequate level - that probably means making the top 6 i.e., the finals

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Are they going to switch the slogan up for the next few games, maybe?

"We are.. collectively distressed"

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
The season is gone. If we can beat the Tahs then great.

Even though the Tahs are playing great footy and the Reds are poor that game will be a slippery slope for them. Anything could happen. Great rivalry blah blah. A win for QLD would put them in a reasonable head space for the 2015 season. The Tahs need to win to promote them to potentially the top of the comp.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Let's not fall into the beating the Waratahs mindset again. Every game is important.
I gotta say i'm very nervous about losing so many players for next year and no one announced to replace them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I think the Reds have made a massive blunder in saying they won't make any squad announcements until after the season.

They boosted memberships by keeping fans in the loop with what was going at the place with regular emails etc. This new "Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen" style of "don't you worry about that" responses re the squad for next year squad is farcical. Like telling the passengers on the Titanic not to worry about that approaching iceberg.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Geez I really hope there are going to be 4-5 BIG signings named when the Reds finally decide to speak out. The more confirmed losses we have though without anything being said by QRU reps makes me worry they're fumbling and bumbling around trying to secure these deals so they don't end up with egg on their faces.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I'm just telling myself that they're keeping it under wraps because through some miracle they've brought George Smith to Queensland.

This is surely the only possible explanation.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Maybe the reason the reds aren't announcing any signings is because they haven't signed anyone but I hope that's not the case, but RG must be under some massive pressure to keep his job after all he is coaching in a "rugby state" who expect results

Status
Not open for further replies.