• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The couple of posts that are predicting we will lose a bunch of games at the start of 2016 and then RG will get sacked mid season are probably a tad optimistic in my opinion.
These guys had their chance to remove him and didn't. Not only did they not remove him, but they admitted it was unpopular but regardless are confident they are right and we will see.
There is no way they can sack RG next year without putting all of their own heads on the same chopping block.
We've got him for the whole season.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
11258662_1631000923823633_6075117717379451956_n.jpg

Getting close to 65,000 for 2016! Not that far to go!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Any idea who our #1 ticket holder is? Do we make a big deal out of it like some of the AFL clubs do?

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
its an auction prize every year at the Gala.

It's been bought for the last four or five years (perhaps longer), but the same lady.

She obviously loves the Reds a lot to do this. I love the Reds, we all love the Reds on these forum pages.

And watching them go through this is the biggest kick in the guts because I feel like there is nothing constructive I can do to help.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Reds Facebook reply
Direct Email address to send your disapproval to now.

Thank you all for your comments, views and opinions following yesterday’s announcements around the Reds high performance structure for 2016.

We share your passion for the Reds to be the best team they can be, it’s a tough time. Not everyone will agree with our decisions and we accept that. We will keep reading and responding to your comments. If you want to talk to us directly, here’s how: Reds2016@reds.com.au.

We’re building a structure that we believe will deliver sustained success for the Reds irrespective of any individual’s role, which is what this organisation demands and what our passionate fans expect.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Reds Facebook reply

Thank you all for your comments, views and opinions following yesterday’s announcements around the Reds high performance structure for 2016.

We share your passion for the Reds to be the best team they can be, it’s a tough time. Not everyone will agree with our decisions and we accept that. We will keep reading and responding to your comments. If you want to talk to us directly, here’s how: Reds2016@reds.com.au.

We’re building a structure that we believe will deliver sustained success for the Reds irrespective of any individual’s role, which is what this organisation demands and what our passionate fans expect.

Just had a look on Facebook and found it in the comments section of the big announcement yesterday but it has already been edited removing the email address........yikes.

LRB

Stan Wickham (3)
I was trawling the Reds facebook thread and seemed to have missed that response from the QRU. Has anyone shot an email to that address and if so what was the response?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds Facebook reply

Thanks biggest. Just used the email address there to voice my disappointment.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just had a look on Facebook and found it in the comments section of the big announcement yesterday but it has already been edited removing the email address....yikes.

They have to, just another poor decision made by the QRU on past 24 hours.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Season hasn't even kicked off and this thread is already depressing.

Won't be renewing my memberships for 2016 at least until this shit is sorted. Adios, Reds.

HighPlainsDrifter

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Richard Graham looks like he has more staying power than Bronwyn , Tony Perk , Peter Slipper etc combined , I'd back Richard to charter a chopper from Ballymore to Suncorp and get the travel claim signed off by the QRU .

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Thanks biggest. Just used the email address there to voice my disappointment.

I saw the email address and figured it was set up with the intention that it will never again be opened. Not even the unpaid intern will be checking that one. Would like to hear if anyone gets a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.