• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Blues, Round 11 2013, Attack of the Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
131 tackles to 55 in the first half. Reds look a little flat to me (at the game) and not really competing at the break downs. Well, not as much as the last couple of weeks anyway. That many tackles I am not too surprised.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reds have missed 15 tackles so far according to Fox. That is a bit too high, but they haven't had their hands on Gilbert for as much as they are used to.

Reds Piggies look a little flat. The Backs look hungry, although there is a bit too much cross field running for my liking.

Gill has been strangely quiet.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Last two minutes the Reds have turned the pill over twice. Once from Shipperley and once from Diggers.

Can not score points to win the game if you gift the pill to the enemy like that.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QC (Quade Cooper) lines up PK from 20 metres out 5 metres to the right of the sticks and %^$# misses it.

I could have got that one. No change to the score. 54 metres gone
Reds Sub: Butler on

Happy with the way Jubers is reffing this game.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Blues: Saili off O'Conner on. Luatua to #8.
58 minutes gone Jaffas 11 Reds 9

Auckland is holding up Qld mauls and winning scrum feeds. Qld piggies being out thought and out muscled.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Has the Brumbies game sapped the Reds energy? Blues obviously coming off a Bye better than I thought they would. Reds still in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.