• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Chiefs MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
3 Liam Gill
2 Will Genia
1 Jake Schatz

Late change to mine after watching replay. Very impressed with the work Dom Shipperley did, but wanted to recognize Schatz as well, who was fantastic.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
3. Gill
2. Genia
1. Schatz

Holmes was very good around the park but you clearly didn't watch the last scrums?

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
3 Holmes
2 Gill
1 Daley

Was also impressed in Coopers efforts off the ball, he actually was involved in his version of cleaning out on a number of occasions and seems to be learning to like contact.

Garryowen

Larry Dwyer (12)
3. Genia
2. Gill
1. Cooper

Genia controlled the Reds attack brilliantly, always seeming to choose the right moment to go wide or put boot to ball. Gill was industrious and a dominant force at the breakdown. Cooper was classy as always, although I wish he were more committed in defence.

I thought Higginbotham was especially poor today - two big missed tackles off the scrum, one of which led to a try. He was constantly out in the backs and I hardly saw him hit a ruck or make a tackle.

L

leftside

3. Gill
2. Schatz
1. Cooper

Who was official MOTM, because as far as i'm concerned Gill was best on the park by a mile...even got wraps from the kiwi commentators which is good.

Really shows how good Pocock was last week doesn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.