• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Chiefs thread

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
All in all, that was a dominant Reds forward pack performance which the Reds backs weren't able to capitalise on.

I mean, given they have lost their 10, 12, 13 and 15 in the past 2 weeks I can forgive the backline, but still frustrating to see.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Little one for you all here, Reds tackles for the 1st half v 2nd half. Utterly frustrating to lose this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 11.51.12 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 11.51.12 pm.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 164

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I think the chiefs were the better team.

Reds looked lost in attack which is understandable given their replacements being used. It's frustrating to me that the reds seem oblivious to the clock near the end of games.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I know what you're saying & I'm mindful of Newman's history incl his howler last week but just to clarify, as far as i can piece together Newman saw enough in the end-on shot to make him think a potential knock on had occurred. He then called up some footage from one of the fixed cams (aka iso- for isolated) cams that aren't available to the OB director: the still was taken by someone adjacent to the iso-cam, it's not a grab from the actual iso-cam footage.

Oh hell mate I assumed it was a correct decision anyway, TMOs have extra angles to look at.