• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Crusaders - Round 6

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
Has any journo pressed Thorn on why his Reds are such penalty magnets? It's been a recurring theme and I'd almost say, would be the characteristic that has defined his team's.

Hell, with Rennie still being on the RA payroll and down the coast, why wouldn't you bring in him for some extra eyes/thoughts?

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Has any journo pressed Thorn on why his Reds are such penalty magnets? It's been a recurring theme and I'd almost say, would be the characteristic that has defined his team's.

Hell, with Rennie still being on the Rugby Australia payroll and down the coast, why wouldn't you bring in him for some extra eyes/thoughts?
Rennie's teams aren't exactly known as being penalty free though.....

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)

Hell, with Rennie still being on the Rugby Australia payroll and down the coast, why wouldn't you bring in him for some extra eyes/thoughts?
Has McReight been getting penalised this season? I cannot recall any silly penalties like in previous years, as a 7 it is a given that you are likely to get penalised trying to pilfer but he doesn't standout this season.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Has McReight been getting penalised this season? I cannot recall any silly penalties like in previous years, as a 7 it is a given that you are likely to get penalised trying to pilfer but he doesn't standout this season.

he's given away two so far it would seem.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Thorn on Rugby.com "You can have potential but at some stage you've got to realise it".

Amen to that. And try to keep penalties to single digits, well for each half perhaps.

Last edited:

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Thorn on Rugby.com "You can have potential but at some stage you've got to realise it".

Amen ti that. And try ti keep penalties to single digits, well for each half perhaps.
Yep - it almost seems like they're trying too hard in my eyes.

Reds will be put to the sword tonight if they don't reign it in.

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Super rugby level execution?

O’Connor kicks dead
O’Connor throws ball into head
Henry drops Wilson pass
Henry penalty kick shank
Uru takes player off ball
O’Connor short kick to wing goes out

dru

Tim Horan (67)

O’Connor kicks dead
Henry drops Wilson pass
Henry penalty kick shank

Like Derpus I like the enterprise. But surely its needs to result in points every now and then or its, er, pointless.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)

O’Connor kicks dead
Henry drops Wilson pass
Henry penalty kick shank
Replace these names with Waratahs names and you’d be on the money too