• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force, Super Rugby Round 5, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep HJ, I must admit it a bugbear of mine it not picked up enough, I was one who wholeheartedly agreed with the one you mention.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat pie to alfie Mafi.

Force 11-9 with kick to come.

Eberson adds the extras from very wide out. WA 13- QLD 9 32 1/2 min gone.

WA possession so far 60%.

P

Paradox

Albi M awesome break between Gill and Fainga'a from lineout. Try to Force in corner to Mafi.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
QUirke is looking injured. Limping around.

Force are playing out of their skins, and are making it hard for the Reds.

Not sure that they can sustain this for the full 80 minutes,

Cooper nails another penalty from 35 out. Force 13 Reds 12. 37 min gone

P

Paradox

Force lose lineout after siren. They should have just thrown it into the turf. 1/2 time.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
And there is another mungo "hit the ball" dead from the Force after a sneaky chip kick from QC (Quade Cooper).

something

Jim Clark (26)
halftime force leading by 1. QC (Quade Cooper) has had an absolute shocker, running around like a headless chook. that last play was just plain stupid. Force are playing really well as a unit and it is exciting to watch! CFS has had a bit of impact but i reckon genia has been the best of the backs so far for the reds.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I only tuned in for the last 2 minutes of the first half, but could anyone describe how the Force and Reds have gone, and the game itself?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That was the most mungolike of all of them. Much more blatant than the Halai Penalty Try in Blues vs Canes.

P

Paradox

I only tuned in for the last 2 minutes of the first half, but could anyone describe how the Force and Reds have gone, and the game itself?
Force are going well. They just about deserve their lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.