• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Hurricanes Round 11 (ANZAC Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Thanks Hawko, there's a Westfield 5mins away from me and apparently the Westfield concierge is a Ticketek agency so I'll head down there this morning and see what I can do over the counter.

Result - got three seats in a row in platinum section in the centre of the ground right near where the players run out - row 5!!!

Long story short - if you aren't happy with the seats Ticketek picks for you, go to one of their agents in person and ask them to see what else is available.

Why Ticketek doesn't just allow this functionality on their website is beyond me. It's the obvious result of a monopoly I guess - no incentive to do things better.

Go the Reds!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
If people can pick their own seats they would end up with single seats all about their place. But it gives me the shits too! :-/

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The way the wonderful people at the Reds are going, finding seats shouldn't be very hard at all.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Beaugan with the early 3 & is now the Horrorcanes all-time highest points scorer having overtaken David Holwell.

V. well done.

Jud Arthur - what a magnificent voice.

Wasn't a bad footy player back in the day, either, played a fair few games for Otago.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If that shoulder charge had've occurred in Sydney it would've been replayed 100 times on that U2 concert sized screen.............

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Anyone with JOC (James O'Connor)'s kicking stats in super rugby? It didn't look good at Toulon

Status
Not open for further replies.