• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Sunwolves, Round 13, 21 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

That's a bittersweet end to Goromaru's career at the Reds, doing his shoulder while shoulder charging one of his Japanese Test teammates trying to stop a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You're not here.

You would have nfi.

Nah, I just found it to be a rather odd rant considering the Reds were holding back Sunwolves forwards from getting to the breakdown at times in the first half............

And the comment about the ref was rather childish.

Houndi

Frank Nicholson (4)
I hate the lack of pace in the reds backline, would love to see them get some speedsters in the team.

T

TOCC

Dis the touchie mis-identify him? Think he said the shoulder was from #6
He may have but I think they eventually clarified it was Goro.. I think the Ref took pity when he looked down at Goro rolling around on the ground in pain

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sunwolves doing a good job of opening up the Reds defence, but their handling is atrocious............

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Game over. All Reds tries scored by the Piggies!

Even against the Sunwolves defence that let in 92 points against the Cheetahs, the Reds backs couldn't get across the paint.

Pretty bloody poor.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
3rd win at home in a row. Making a bit of a statement there.

Hopefully the team can keep up the momentum against the chiefs in the next game at Suncorp in the distant future

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Surely that post game interview was it for the Steve Hoiles media commentator experiment. Either didn't know or know how to pronounce the Sunwolves captains name in the post match interview. Basically said "hey you guy, good game".

Fucking embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.